Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, should have not posted that. Sorry. I should follow Sadiemaies advice. I was amazingly upset, but should have taken my own advice and PMed you. But mistake made, and I didn't.

Maybe we All, should be careful that when another member pours their guts out, others should have the decency to not completely put the limelight on themselves. We are all guilty of it sometimes.

I take blame too aly. I just wanted to give those teetering on the fence of religion, that thet need tjo jump to the right side. I jalso anted to let people knoww at 51 I finally found my callling in life. So its nevvr ttoo late.. I think what hurtj me more than anything was that oneesweet membej was having a baid wjjeek my e button is havjing aj hard time or I'm jjust runing on emptty,aanyway thjats why I started the wwhine group. Its for everyone to come and whinej. I could whine all day, but then I would have to chajge that to the "pityy parttj" hmmm maybe nojt bad

Anway, blaame me it could bee me dealing with the death of a 34 yeaa marriage, me losing k best ffiend mr morphine, satan tryin jto get in my back door or just being dealt the poopiest life ever.

I think it's me, I should just quite trying to figure anything out.

The thing is people do not realize that they are hijacking a thread which is why I put it

Thanks for the welcome, Toto. I've been on and off the site but have to admit I'm REALLY confused about what's going on re. thread hijacking! I've also been trying to purge a bit as I will be listing our home at the end of the month to move closer to town. We're not that far and as beautiful as it is out here, we had planned to move in to town before Bob was diagnosed with ALS. We listed the house but it didn't sell. Later I talked to Bob about it and we decided it was a good move. This place has served us well - it has been good for the soul for both of us. As well, our master bedroom was on the main floor so physically it was good too. There's not that much to do but it all takes time. We had purged before. Anyway, that's why I haven't been posting too much. I hope you got your furniture moved? Take care! Yasmin

It's all good sadiemae, again, my point was that people who do not know they are hijacking a thread are unlikely to become aware and more importantly stop by reading that they should not do so. I said nothing on your thread, I made a comment in Whine and Cheese, it was a whine.

The thing is people do not realize that they are hijacking a thread which is why I put it

Some don't, but the vast majority of them do, Sadiemae. They want attention for their problem or their story and they will run over others to get it.

It runs in cycles around here. Best not to get too upset about it. Just note it (and the perpetrator) when it happens and move on.

And sadie I broke the rule right away. I guess I'm tired of getting my feelings hurt. I've turned that cheek more than 70 timesj70 and when pejople pm you apologizing for someone elses actions, I guess I just didn't handle it very ell. Next time I will ignore or rant by myself n a corner. Please forgive me. Its you I should be apologizing to and no one else.

Kitptoto

i dont think anyone should feel bad for saying anything. there are folks who take away from others who need support or deserve to have their own story. Not someone who has always had the same experience as you, but worse of course. There are those who will see someone post about being down in the dumps and automatically their day is way worse. and when this happens, it takes away from the person who orginally posted about being down. and with some people, its gotten to the point that most of what comes out of their mouths isnt believable. People like this should be called out on that. Even if it is just a case of "they didnt realize..." it should be brought to their attention that this is how folks are seeing things. JMHO

Thank you Liz.

Believe it or not I can't whine right now. I'm on the positive side of the pendulum, if that's possible. I finally got to see the sunshine early this morning. After about 6 weeks of whining, my room has been rearranged. It gives me more room, ha not that I need it. Next step is to remove queen size bed against wall out and set up extra hospital bed so I can have company.

I hope your days are as bright as mine. I can finally see!

I prayed really hard for you last night Dorothy. Also for us all but particularly you.

No Whine today, only cheese and grapes! :)

I love love love Brie and Watermellon! Fruit and cheese just go together so well. I used to eat that for dinner quite frequently when I was single. That just won't do for a guy evidently. Not rib sticking enough I giuess.

Marta, I'll have to try that.... sounds yummy! How do you serve it, just picky?

I like to warm it up just to make it a little soft in the microwave and I like french bread or regular Trisquits (sp) and just quarter slices of watermellon. Just scoop a little brie on the bread or cracker, and alternate bites of watermellon. White wine goes good with it too! :) So it goes like this Scoop, spread, bite, chew and swallow. Sip. Munch a bite of watermellon, chew, swallow. Sip. Sip. Sip and repeat whole ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back