Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been reading else where lately unless people talk about it here and I go look so will now, I don't know about heaven....

Kiwi, you may be talking about my post. If jit is you can pm me latee if you have qustions. Husbqnd hasn't come in yet. I keep sleep modinug ipwd ttinking he's coming and its not him. May pull out the jbig guns and not my little double as. So sad, sjo sad.

Okay read that, still not sure I am on the same page as everyone else as I'm just confused now. If anyone wants to sort me out it would be helpful. Thanks.

Toto no one told me to but Aly said "I knew what you meant Sadie, toto has her lovely thread about heaven, totally bashed.........left me fuming. Needed a cold shower to calm down." I had not read your heaven thread until just now. So I went to. But I am so confused now that I don't know up from down.

Wwhen I died I came back and had promised someone very dear to all of jus that I woul tajke care of another vjery special membj. My pot wasstwo fold tt lo tell evryone there is a heaven I was thjre isaw it and to et others to be reassurd what we hwve bjeeen told all our lives was and is true. The other is jjthaat my life now has a pujosee and everyone has oneettey just need to find itt mine was through hthaat veey specialj perjjssjn. Whatj got so manyj ijncluddijg myjelf was thaat we havee someone who hijacks or turns evvrythhng to her. Like i saaidjl thiss is a we gjroup not a mee group. Does that make betttr sense.

yes thank you Toto, I think I now follow you and Aly. At least I hope so.

Helen are you really up or did yjou leave the computtr on

Kiwi if you wonder wwho I usedd tto be pm mej anjd I will let you knjw and that is for anyone elwe tjoo.

Hi cervus, I have forgotten your name. Is it Yasmin. Welcome to our whine and cheese. I thought of thijs when poor sweet wonderful helen needed sometime to whine at tea and someone took her chance. You bring the whine, I bring the cheese or dip as long as there's no bleu cheese...allergy to penicillin.

Wow, you're prettjy good for a new zealander lol. But you aree half american too rright. I am first born amejrican myself. My great grandfather escaped germany with his little wife and 14 childden and who knojws howw many ggands. We have family tthere we don't even know about. Sad really. Sister went looking for them a few years ago but couldn't find anyone. We got here in 1941. My mother came here with foster parents in 1945. Her fatjer died a tragic deatth and his wife put the children in a catholic orphanagee.

Uh hem...........? Now now toto, did I perceive a dig about NZ ers? Shame on you. We are extraordinary people. Came from good English and Scottish stock. We just got a little rough around the edges :) c At least we are not LOUD,like some nations.............
Not you of course you come from a story book. Magical. Pity you are not a genie. You could conjour up a furniture moving person to let you see out the window. That would be great.
Love ya and I hope you got your kiss?

Wow.
I get it
U could have messaged me instead of calling out names.
I don't even know what I have done wrong but be open, understanding. But apparently that had come across as selfishness and I am sorry that has Never been my intention. Guess I don't fit in here either...just when I thought I had some good friends. Goodbye and good luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back