Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dorothy, I tried to post something for you but it's it disappeared. I'm sure it will show up eventually. And Marta I'll try that at at but i'm still pretty sure it will be video worthy. lol

I'm so tired of pm'ing boy that almost typed pms'ing. I won't be doing anymore today. If you seniors didn't get one pm me please and Allen somehow yours got cut. Also; if I haven't befriended you let me know.

Aly, I hope you won't think Hades froze over when you get yours!

Marypat, we women are too hard on ourselves. You know you look good girl!

And what about that pic of Liz! Beautiful inside and out!

And ooooh Becky, what happens when you remove that hat? Sorry that one slipped out. I promise to be better.

Phil, it's good to see you come by for tea. I'll take any kind as long as it is sweet!

Nappy time and I don't mean diaper...only for nighttime.

Love to All,

Dorothy

Located the extension cords and tested the generator - all is working fine so we'll have electric heat and can run Dad's oxygen if the power goes out. However, I'm certain that the preparation has all but ensured that there will be no power outage tonight :)

I'm skipping the tea this evening and going straight for the B&J ice cream. Anyone else love Pfish Food?

Sharlene, you're a true northerner... eating ice cream while waiting for the snowstorm to hit! Hope you don't lose your power, but you pretty much have insurance now.

We're supposed to get some snow tomorrow, don't think more than a dusting though. The ground is still too warm, crazy that it's February!

FINALLY got the adobe activation problem fixed, only took more than 3 phone calls and 2 hours to fix. Seems the first guy we were on the phone last night totally screwed up. So what else is new, he's in India and has a job.

Hi Sharlene! I've often wondered about our friends that need electricity to breath and what would be done to assure constant power. Kind of scary to think about! B&J's is too rich for me. We try and stick to Bluebell or Lucern's which is Texan and local respectively.. I love ice creme!

I'm hungry and think I'll munch on something. Brad won't be home till 8 or so and I'd faint of hungar before that time.

Dorothy, rest well. Catch you on the flip flop!

Yay Helen! Puter problems are so frustrating.

And if you have problems with D E L L, you go from India to Africa. And it's hilarious to listen to them try to speak without their accents. Oops stop enough.

How often does Aly get on since she's yodeling or did she say she was in China now? We should send one healthy person over to China to buy clothes and bring back to us. The clothes are cheaper because we would ship one person compared to the shipping prices they add to the 2 dollar name brand shirt!

Aly, go shopping for me. Small size sometimes large kids size no buttons zippers and easy on easy off!

B& j was started where we live Burlington, VT. Phish is bunch of college kids who started a band here and played in a local restaurant. All the guys live in Vermont with their families now. They reunited this summer for a concert to help the farmers after hurricane Irene hit our state hard. We are not just famous for our real maple syrup that is being made now.

No ice-cream for me...lactose intolerant. Sigh...soy ice cream it is...I need to go back to the 'health store' and get some of the lactose free ice-cream that tastes MUCH better than the soy if you can't have the real mcoy!

No icecream for me- soy it is for now- lactose intolerant

Need to go back to health store for the lactose free ice-cream...tastes much better and great if you can't have the real mcoy!

Becky, wasn't it Burlington that someone decided that since it wasn't against the law for women to go topless, then it was ok to do so? :)

Love ice cream, love my Friendly's Ice Cream, and they closed almost all of them, there's like 3 left in the state that I know of. It's a rite of passage for every half day of school to go to Friendly's with the kids... I also miss Brighams ice Cream, had great burgers along with the ice cream. I'm not crazy about B&J or Coldstone Creamery, they're too rich for this girl. What's your favorite ice cream place? Besides the local ice cream stands that is.

Thanks for the response, TR.
And thank you Dorothy. Very kind of you.

Hi liz~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~waving~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i see your beautiful face!

Where in Fl Mary Pat?
I see Richard and Ken :).............and always glad to see Allen (my hero).

Quiet night on the tea thread...goodnight all.

Only read back as far as yesterday, chatty cathy's. Have a good rest Dorothy Marypat, nice about Fl, I have a good friend too who comes to visit from out of town, totally wears me out, I tell her to come back anyway. Becky(hot chick) how very cute! So chatting her doesn’t make you “helpful”, like that’s going to stop this lot. Kia ora Aly, you sound like you are having a lovely time, when will you be home? Hi Di, Helen, Marty, everyone....too many to type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back