Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and the PUB?.....?

Di, PUB has started up as well. If you guys want to see the main page...we are now an 'offical' forum. Scroll down as if you were going to 'other' for tea, but keep scrolling and you will see the big threads are each named. It is in the middle section between, DIHALS..PALS...and PMA, MND, and Fibromyalgia group.

If you don't know how to get to the main page, scroll to the top. And find the timeline that looks like this:

ALS/MND Support Group Forums > Off Topic > Come For Tea
Come for tea

(It is above the blue bar where you would click user name, or todays posts. Click on the ALS/MND support group forums link in that timeline and you will be brought back to the main forum page.

Hope it helps!

None of my posts are working to rack up my #'s. :( I was so close to senior member....

Guess you have to be on a less chatty area to get credit for posts... like answer a DIH question instead of catching a brownie! I can live with that!

Happy Birthday to Joyce as well!

Found the PUB!....Yay!

Happy Birthday Joyce!
Thanks Helen, I'll email the social worker. I like the gogo.
Siesta time! Me and the pups are going to snooze.

Happy Birthday Meg!

Lunch was exhusting! I love my friend but she can sure take the air out of the room. She loves to listen to herself tell stories about herself and people she knows. Has a hard time listening to anything I have to say and often mis-hears what I say. Exhusting! I've distanced myself from her but do see her every once in awhile. I do love her. I do wish she'd listen more though.

It's so good to see everyone here! Chai tea with real cream sounds good. I also haven't given anything up for Lent.

I see you down there Ken! I hope you're comfy cozy and feel the love. ~~~~~~~~waving at Ken~~~~~

Phil have a nice drive! Be safe!

Hi Marta, bad girl not giving anything up for lent!...LOL just kidding....show me where it says we need to do that in the scriptues and i am on it otherwise , manmade doesnt cut it with me, way to many manmade rules and regulations.

So glad everyone is showing up around the table.....:)....mmmmm...need to make some goodies for all now......

We went to the beach today and I was able to take my pwc out on it. It's hard here, made of crushed shells. I wore my purple sequined hat and my tankini. Doug said I was still his hot chick. Love that guy!

David reminds me so much of my husband. One word or extremely short answers in e-mails, difficult from which to dig any explanations, smart, socially awkward but his cute personality comes through just fine, assumes if he knows whats going on that all know what's going on or maybe even thinks that's not important, infuriating, sweet in his unique way, focused on the job at hand. Anyway, that's what I gleaned.

Hi Di, BeckyW, Allen, Helen and Felica!

Becky, take pictures of your lovelyness! I wanna see!

Becky, you sound like a hot chick! Marta, I have a friend like that also she's coming to visit next month and as much as I love her I know will be exhausted. I have some great news today my brother called and asked me to go to Florida with him for a long weekend. Our mother is a snow bird and we're going to visit her. And it is very out of character for my brother but since I've been diagnosed he has done nothing but surprise me. It's easy to forgot that this is not our journey alone. I have to remind myself how blessed I am. That being said I'm pretty sure that hand and my mom will not be able to wrestle me into bathing suit, if they manage it will probably end up on u t u b e!

You could get one of those two piece suits with a long top MaryPat. Seems like with help you might be able to get in to one of those without too much trouble (I hope). Sounds fun! Yes, this journey does involve many, not just us.

OK, I'm going to try to post this but every time I've tried before it is disappeared. Dorothy, this is for you. Love Ya

Becky, Doug is a sweetie! So good to see familiar faces! My Dr gave me an opioid pain patch which totally knocked me out for a day. Bad side effects that NO pals needs! Better today, took it off yesterday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back