Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just got some new upper cabinet sections installed in Annie's new kitchen. I'm sitting down with a cup of Vanilla Chai tea with real cream. It's in the mid-60's and sunny here today, so I think after I finish my tea I'm going to take a ride down to the harbor where we used to keep our boat - just to reminisce and maybe take a photo or two. Thought I'd like to get down there before the crowds start later in the spring.

Helen, so glad you have heat again!

Checking the oil in the generator... Looks like we're getting a boatload of wet heavy snow tonight. Sending warm treats to you all while l still have power, lol. :)

Hi Phil, the tea sounds wonderful! Hope your visit to the harbor is full of good memories.

Morning all! Happy day to all of you!

Hello everyone...took me a while to read through 3 pages of posts just from last night! Goodness, a gabby bunch today!

MaryPat is still missing from our new Tea Thread. Sent her a message telling where we are...hopefully she will join soon...for afternoon tea perhaps!

Marta, I am always missing from your morning call. :( Guess I will just have to type more on here so I am on your mind! :)

Work today, and body creakin' and achin' already. Playing the piano today will be ....interesting...to say the least.

First of all, I'm sorry I missed your birthday Meg! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a wonderful day, I always say a birthday is good for several days of being spoiled. That tea sounds wonderful. I have to admit I'm cheating on you ladies and gents right now, I'm finishing up a diet soda. I have to give those up, bad for you I know. At least my daughter, who's now decided that being a vegetarian isn't enough, has decided to become a vegan. God help me now...

Kel, I'm listening to the keyboard being played right now... gave away my beautiful old piano a couple of weeks ago, I'm hoping that it made an 8-year-old girl very happy.

Phil, gotta love going to the ocean off season, I feel so good when I'm there. I'm sure its bittersweet right now. What are you doing to the kitchen? If you get bored, come on up to Mass. and install some new cabinets for me... :)

I'm wondering if some of our posts numbers are off because the tea thread was closed?

I'm so mad at adobe! More than 1 1/2 hours on the phone last night, called today, they called back 1/2 hour later, and still can't fix it yet. This is why people hate them, there are so many horror stories about trying to get their software activated. Oh well, back to do the work I can still do without that program for now.

It's sunny out again, yay!

Hi all, I am confused as well. Maybe my thread blew up the computer system. Us lot just talk too much.
Been a cold day. I visited an ols castle on the side of the lake. Spent time in the dungeons. It must have been torture for the prisioners. They would have looked forward to the fire under the stake to warm them up before they were burnt to a crisp.....ok that comment was bad taste. They kept lots of people there before executing them for witchcraft. It was kind of spooky.

You were talking about chocolate.....yall need to see the chocolate in these swiss supermarkets, it tastes amazing. The little boulangeries have exquisite cakes, they are all so pretty and perfect.

Leaving Pully tomorrow, heading for our next stop, Zermatt. Got a ski jacket for 2 of my offspring $9 and $15 in an 80% off sale...wow. cost the same as 2 cups ofcoffee, God bless China.

Miss you all and feel like an outsider looking in. Slow down the gibber jabber, it takes ages to catch up, 10 pages since last night...are you ladies and genntlemen for real?

lovely to see you Phil. I talk to Annie and now Felica everynight, never forget.

aly

What I would give for a cup of chai........38 to go..............
Nina has her sports spectacular tonight. She'll be cheering her heart out.
Bill wants me to get a zippy scooter. This way we can get our Disney passes. Any recommendations?
Aly, post some pic's

good morning everyone,
Aly hope you r enjoying your trip! Helen glad you oil is coming and arent people amazing! meg happy birthday! susan hats off to you i dont think i could give up tea that long. dana, the snow is the one thing i dont miss about ny! if u are donig snow angels they could be upright. dorthy you sound so much better, i hope you tricked out the iv pole....maybe a feather boa! hi ms. marta
kel, thhanks for wondering about me, with the time change and the second shift thhing i got off to make dinner. it takes mme for ever but i love to cook so i try to keep it up. warm ur hands befoe u play, maybe it wll help

D'day All.............seems I have a been demotted, and I worked so hard not to be a senior member anymore...:-(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG!...hope you had a wonderful day.

Happy to be back in my little home, time for Coffeeeee on the porch, sun is shinning, birds are chirping...dog nextdoor barking,usual day...LOL

Aly your trip sounds wonderfull.

WELCOME Judy....:)

What in the heck happened to the forum?

Susan I like my Gogo Elite Traveler Plus scooter, but I didn't have to buy it... check the loaner closet first. CCALS gave me this one so I can use it in the house and outside... but for 4-wheeling, I need one with bigger wheels! It's supposed to go 10 miles on a single charge, and I used it on the ALSA walk last November and it was fine... only 3 miles, but cold. Cold makes batteries deplete, but you're in sunny Florida.

Seriously. Can someone tell me what happened? I missed it all and now everything is weird.

What happened indeed, all these chamges my brain is not keeping up well.....this is a test...this is only a test...LOL...

wish I could I missed a couple days and now .......confusion! and back to senior status again...:-(

Liz, David and all did Spring Cleaning a bit early... they closed down a couple of threads that were really long, Tea and Christians among them, and placed them into a separate group at the bottom of the page. I never go to that page, I always hit "Recent Posts", so not sure... we got our group from the looks of it, the chatterboxes that be! Annie's Phil restarted the Christian thread, Joni restarted the Tea thread, and I think Zaphoon's pub has been restarted as well. Glad you found us over here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back