Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight all, God bless

Have good dreams Phil. See you tomorrow Dear!

Good night sweet SusanPie!

Sally, this shows up as a new post. See it?

Sally Oh I did too! I just found this button...literally today...while I was waiting for the tea thread to 'reappear'. Look at the top of your webpage, right above the blue bar that says, user name, today's posts..yadda. yadda, you will see like an outline.

While you are on here it should look like this:
ALS/MND Support Group Forums > Off Topic > Come For Tea

Click on ALS/MND support group forums and it will take you back to the 'main' page with all for the forum headings( ie pals, DIHALS, OTHER, and now "TEA Thread"! I ususally just go to todays posts though because it updates every time a new person has written on it. Hope that helps

Good night sweet friends. See you tomorrow! Love you!

Everyone's going to bed?! Well I guess we well be able to fill up the pages soon enough starting again in the morning. Actually, my vino made me a little tired as well after a long day. Think I will hit the sack as well. Goodnight all..and MaryPat I hope you find the thread soon!

Hi my chatty chatty friends! So we're getting a brand new thread we talked so much! Thank you Joni for starting it, will we be having tea at your house now? Aly is still digging herself out of a snow bank in Switzerland I think.

I left a visitor message with Di about the new thread...

I was wondering, we have a "social group" called come for tea, but is that a more private thread? How would we use that as a thread, does anyone know? I saw the note David put on the last page of the old thread (looks like I had the last word before it was closed, too funny!) and it said:

"** off-topic thread closed due to length, please start a social group for lengthy off-topic discussions **

https://www.alsforums.com/forum/groups/

Does that mean we should switch over again?

I haven't been on tonight, I was on hold with Adobe for the better part of 1 1/2 hours trying to deactivate and reactivate some software on my computes! Still not working... my feet were so cold I had to get to bed with the heating pad on them. Between running out of my medicine for the vascular spasms that turn my feet purple and cold... and having no heat tonight... YES I ran out of the stinkin' oil yet again! It's really not that cold here, have a couple of electric radiators going, and the oil is getting delivered tomorrow. at any rate, my toes were purple.

I saw that Phil was here earlier, my favorite is dark chocolate as well... though I must say that I still love Hershey Kisses! Lots of activity tonight, 5 pages? Wow. I'm glad he was the one to restart the Christian Thread, I know Ann started the other two. I miss her so much, wish Felica had known her as well. I'm still worried about a few others, including Kimberly, though I saw that she had been on the other day.

Love you all!

Helen, this sure has been a long day. I know I've been confused, I hope your okay, nothing too shocking

Phil, I too am glad you took over Ann's Christian Thread.

Trfogey, I actually saw your light off for the first time. You must not sleep much.

WOW!.....8 Pages later I get to get a word in......:), Thabks Helen for sending me note.

I FOUND you all! (nanny nanny billy goat, heheehhehehe), and saw note David put up. So glad I found you...I am back at daughters......rv wont stay running, awwww....son off island anyway, everything I need is here, besides I want all my grandkids to drive their nana crazy and then she may send them & thier mon home if they dive her crazy....lol...im bad.....:)...besides I thought my wifi was bad here there is none (internet or cable) there till someone pays the bill. I feel like a bouncing ball by all the folks here, I slept from time nurse left till at noon PT woke me up 3 hrs later then went right back to sleep when he left till 7pm when I decidecd I needed my bat cave to be comfy and have internet and all my stuff. AND here I found you all went and moved and chatted the entire day away. So glad I found you all, I just ate a brownie, tossing to all------------->-------->-------->---------->------------------->-------->--------->thwap!....oops-------------->ENJOY!

P.S. Now we have a bigger Tea/Coffee table too!

You guys can run and hide, but I found you. Tea with only 5 pages. I guess my post about the LIKE button worked Yeah. Thank you moderators. Joni is back. Yeah.

Good morning, all!

Running late for a 7 am meeting. Running late seems to be the the story of my life lately! :)

Guess it's breakfast on the run - no cheesy eggs this morning:-(

Good Morning! Lunches made now back to bed.
Di, got the brownie
Helen, stay toasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back