Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aly, who me? I think we both were talked out at the end... it was a great time :)

Was Diane on? I haven't seen her in a while, hope you're learning that pwc and you're out zippin' around!

Dana, love your snowglobe talk! We had a little bit yesterday that promptly melted and rained all day/night. Lost power when someone wasn't paying attention and ran over a telephone pole, conveniently right across the street from the fire station,

I'm working on the placemat for the Boy scouts' annual pancake breakfast... anyone want some tickets? All you can eat for $5, and you get to sit on these tiny little elementary school cafeteria chairs. :)

Sure helen sounds like fun It is the boy scout motto help and f e r v e s as in sam they can serve me then help me up

Dana Have you seen that snow globe commercial Were the snowman sneak out of the hole and loses his wait for it carrot nose see I'm a good girl

Becky Can I borrow your purple sequin hat maybe it will work for me

Hi Ladies, Hope everyone is warm, cozy and enjoying their days. Glad to hear Aly is having such a good time on holiday! Lucky Duck. Is it just me or is going ons in the other threads getting anyone else down? It has me thinking I need to just hang out in the drinking threads, be they Pub or Tea and to heck with the rest for a while. Seems you are darned if you do and darned if you don't anywhere else but here and there.

Hey I posted................ok who stole it? ? ? ...:shock:

OOPS, that was on another thread.....no more brownies for me today......LOL

Just got news, proud of grandson 16 just took Gold in Irvine, Ca...woohooo

He is going to San Fransisco tonight to do the SF open tomorrow. Then 2 more somewhere else. He will be one tired puppy when he gets home. I am proud of him, he works so hard.

Attachments

• Bobby..Gold 2012 Blue Belt.jpg
    Bobby..Gold 2012 Blue Belt.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 138
  • Bobby 2012 BJ tournament.jpg
    Bobby 2012 BJ tournament.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Di, nice pic! you're one proud grandma!
Helen, count me in i love pancakes. Bill and pop are chauffering me. Bill's worried someone sueing the crap out of us. The hat is a good idea. FYI, i feel safer in NYC than in Tampa. Your daughter will b fine.
Liz, you are stronger than you know and you are one awesome woman. Don't forget that. :)
And this is for Dorothy :) :) :)

Yes, daughter is finally at hotel, took her a long time to get there! They're going out for dinner, and back to the hotel, she sounded tired.

Yes, the drinking side of this forum is definitely more fun than the rest, whether it be tea, flying brownies or at the pub!

Yay!...Helen "Like"...:)

Good news Helen, I always feel better knowing they got to their destination.

Well I'm quite worried about Barry because his sister Marcy hasn't been back on the forum since the 20th, and she said to me in a visitor message that their other 2 sisters were out in Hinton with Barry. So I am thinking things don't look very good for our sweet funny Barry. Let's all say a prayer for peace and strength for him.
Laurel

Prayers going up for our sweet Barry!.....Thanks laurel..."like"

Prayers for Barry, his family, and friends.....

For Barry XXOOXX

D I Great job on the grands

Sally Just for you I drink some tequila Watch for my skirt To fall off That's good free big laugh

Susan Thanks for the smileys You make my day

Laurel Prayers to barry and his family

Helen What song did she choose And bushy able to choose more than 1 That was Supposed to be Was she

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back