Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hangin in there like us all, and you sweets, you seem kinda down, wish I could come over there in my boat and get you all and off to Tahiti, but dang boat wont hold enough gas. Need to get us all a sail boat and just go for it....:)

Liz I was concerted about Barry's wording too but his sister seemed.....upbeat?.....didn't she say he doesn't have internet in hospital?

Di- im packing my bags and will find the nearest stream for you to pick me up at...
I am down. I need to make huge changes in my life and they are going to be really hard. Finally learning to grow a backbone.

Kiwi- that is correct. She said that. That doesnt change anything for me though. It was the feeling i got when I read it and knowing some of Barrys history and circumstances- Im worried.
Im not so sure that Barry would want his sister to tell us how bad it is. He's been thru losing so many on here- he knows what its going to do to us.... ugh idk....

Dana I could switch weather with you We had tornadoes yesterday I was hoping it would pick me up and take me back to oz Wow that was work

Now I'm sad Richard likes liz More than me I haven't received my answer

Sally Yes no internet At Small Hospital

Oh My sister di is awake I'll pick you up watch me now I'm dropping my skirt thought you'd laugh what's wrong forum

I'm home alone And enjoying every minute Just hope my diaper hold out As long as my voice does

I am right there with you Liz and with the feeling but I didn't know him well like you all, but he seems like a very intuitive and forward thinking guy to me and well....you got the same feeling from his going to hospital post as I did, I'm just trying to stay positive with saying his sister was posting for him and we should take some comfort in that until we hear otherwise. I feel sure she is busy as can be and can't get back to update frequently. But....I do hear ya Liz.

Di, I am soooooo up for that boat trip but I am a ways south, lol, so tell me where and when and I'll fly up and meet you girls a bit closer to the starting point.

Starting point is Hawaii, then I'll just sail around, (with the HUNK at the helm), to pick y'all up. It could be our way of getting some A L S awarmess, think of it a sail boat with all patients sailing around the world, they just might take notice of us then, ya think and our caretakers of course. What a thought, silly but I think it would make the world sit up and take notice.....maybe to many brownies for breakfast....lol...hey what have we got to lose?
I don't know if it is just me or have things really changed everywhere even on this forum?......something is in the air. I am thankful we still can talk with each other. Love ya all, you are my life line, if this went off altogether I dont know what I would do....{{{{{HUGS}}}}

Liz you have always had a backbone to me, helping hold me up in my down times. I'll hold you up now and as Platinum Princess Warrior I can slay even dragons for you, let me at em...Barbie Princess Warrior will we at my side also. Follow your heart sweetheart do what it tells you, not people. Love You. {{HUGS}}

dang now waiting for wifi to come back to send this....geeeeeezzzz

Susan, so sorry to hear about your keys. Glad you still have your PC and keyboard, though, so you can talk to us :)

Dana, sorry about all that snow. We didn't get nearly so much here. 6" maybe and it's already melting a bit.

Dorothy, happy to see you as always! And sailing sounds lovely!

Hi all,
I have been reading and reading and reading. I had to miss a couple of pages, my eyes were watering. Must need new glasses.
This is probably the last day I have Internet for a few days, even maybe till I head home, not sure.

I had the best day today. I went on a walking trail. Purchased a couple of Nordic hiking sticks cause it's slippery, got the train up a mountain, then Hubby and I set off walking down. Not all the way, but on an hours walk where the off piste snow had been groomed for walkers. We rounded a bend away from the ski field and wow! It was heaven. We were looking across a valley at 3 huge glaciers with the Matterhorn towering to one side. No noise to be heard and no people to be seen. It was like being on a different planet. I could not stop smiling. I can't explain what it was like. Gosh I am tearing up just telling you. GOD HAS BEEN VERY BUSY!

I have lots to say to you all, but it would be so long, no one would read it. :)

Di, don't forget to sail past NZ.

Helen Vegan.......I missed why?

Liz, so nice to hear from you. I was confused about the thread as well. Pity it does not count as being helpful. I think we are the most helpful bunch of people around.

Cubcake...........love what you wrote

Kiwi Sally Kia Ora to you as well.

Susan.....darn about your driving. You will have to be chauferred about. Ask your husband to wear a cute cap and uniform, you know what they say about men in uniform?

Martapie, I have a chatty friend as well, she lives in, um I think it was a place called Southborough Mass. :). I just gave up talking in the end :)

Kel...get that breathing tested asap.

Gosh I said I wasn't going to write a book.
Better pop my sleeping tablets and say au revoir. Off to Davos then Zurich then Hong Kong. Hard life..........

The funeral was two hours long! That was the longest one I ever attended...I suppose the length though can be directly related to it being a bilinugal mass. They repeated everything in spanish as they did in english, and the homily was 50 minutes long! Wow! Glad she is at peace though...lots of people attended.

Yeah, my P.T. person is interesting...sometimes I feel like he doesn't want to move forward with assistive devices because it hurts him too much to see me with them? He has kids my age and he keeps saying just how athletic and wonderful I could be without having this on top of my shoulders as well.

I am going to see about the breathing as soon as I can. I did take a pulmonary test almost two years ago and honestly, it took forever. The lady kept saying I wasn't meeting the min. and wouldn't let me go until I did! I don't think I ever did actually...She just took the test and results where they were...and that is when the dr. gave me the inhaler? The whole situation was confusing. And then 4 months later my o2 was down in the 70's and one point in the 30's...that was when I was in the hospital for potassium deficiency. After this, they got my potassium back up and I was around 98...fine. Now I am down in low 90's and high 80's again. Jeez no idea what is going on.

I have a super bad feeling...I kind of have this 6th sense thing going and just get a gut wrenching feeling everytime something big is going to happen or someone passes away. I worry about Al, and Kimberly definately...and this forum...something is not right and I can't put my finger on it...well here is to hoping my gut reaction is wrong for once.

No like Love love love love love Make sure you read the b*** section Oh my goodness I must have a religious speak program It wouldn't spell but with an extra t. I have 1 of those friends to from afar I haven't met her personally But she sure can talk Love you you know who you are Just kidding anyway I think I run my mouth more

I'm enjoying my time alone I don't think my diaper his leak

And allie That pm Send to men That's not what I meant But I'll take them

My time of talking Will be twinkling soon Dwindling It's twinkling now So when they come home I will be quiet Maybe sneak and read That's why god gave you 2 eyes and 1 mouth

D a r I n g Diane I saw you But not on the news How's the training going And how's the cat missing you love it when your face pops up

Hi Diane, so good to see ya. Hope you are doing well. I know you would "like" if you could but we see ya and know you are there...:) {{{HUGS}}}

Dial it might be hard to get laid tonight No it's not religious That was supposed to say D I it might be hard to get liz and I now if I was a bad girl I'd say that first 1 was fine I'm a good girl I'm a good girl I'm a good girl

Gosh darn I missed D I her wifi must be bad today

K e n It's good to see you Any news I forgot to tell you I didn't have stones I had what the doctor said Sludge or s a n d and I apparently had it for years kept thinking it was food poisoning it's no fun did they do a gallbladder functioning test it's a blood test let me know I'm praying for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back