Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should all ask David, very politely to give us back our like buttons: the reason being that some of us may not be able to type much but may be able to "like" something...thats what Annie did for a while, and it gave me thrill to see her.

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE

(you have to do it more than once to get past the minimum words requirement!)

I went to Al's visitor page and left him a message...

Like, like, like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,likelike,like,like ,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like,like.
Moderators we need our like button back please.

I would just "like" to say that we can still have a great time here. I have heard people here have brains in there
butts. Made me laugh. I thought of the new insurance clause that the gov't is including for new policies.

Now, they have coverage for pulling their heads out of their asxx's.. :)

How do you 'like" me now? Keep laughing please, pass me a brownie with my great cup of coffee..

Jim

i would just "like" to say that we can still have a great time here. I have heard people here have brains in there
butts. Made me laugh. I thought of the new insurance clause that the gov't is including for new policies.

Now, they have coverage for pulling their heads out of their asxx's.. :)

how do you 'like" me now? Keep laughing please, pass me a brownie with my great cup of coffee..

Jim

lol

like, like, like, like, like lik bbbrrrrooowwwnnniiee"ssss

Funeral this morning of my co-worker and friend. They determined liver death was the cause of her early departure from this world. Too much to catch up page wise now, since I have to go, but I will catch up later today and write ''accordingly'' :]

Have a good day everyone.

Maybe we should let the dust settle before bombarding David? I have a feeling that things aren't good with several people, and then everything falls onto David when the moderators aren't around. I'm worried about Barry, Al and Richard.
Laurel

Hi Laurel, I agree... we have to remember that though this is a service we totally rely on, things happen behind the scenes that cannot always be fixed right away. I can live without the like button for a while, I just would like it to be addressed when they get a chance. I really do appreciate all the hard work that everyone does here to keep this site going for us all.

Liz, I know what you mean about Barry, I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach when I read his post, but don't want to dwell on that, hoping for the best.

I don't remember who asked me if my daughter took my credit card with her, and yes she did. Not worried though, not enough on it for her to do much damage, and she's pretty responsible when it comes to money. AND, I can always take it out of her bank account! :)

I'm really worried about Kim. I think of her daily.
Now worried about Barry and Al.
Bill took my keys. No more driving because of joint pain and turning the wheel. I'm a big liability as people are telling him. All I need is a leg monitor and i'll feel like I'm under house arrest

Jim What insurance change

Helen It was me

Susan I haven't been Able to find My keys F o r 4 months I'm going to Renew my license On line I know I can't drive But I'm tired of losing My identity I have are ready Lost my bank card 1 of my kids Does all my banking now This stinks

Richard has been on And I asked him a question No response yet And I heard david name mentioned But never actually saw him on Until recently I pray That canada Is just having Technology problems Like helen is Having power problems

Okay, enough already! Whoever is shaking the snow globe for our little part of New York STOP IT! It has been snowing since yesterday afternoon and now of course it is windy also. We have at least a foot of snow now and I am pretty sure we don't need anymore. Sorry about my little winter rant, just had to get that ot of my system.

Dana

Like like like like like, jim

Actually I feel very lost, confused, or maybe it's the brownies and coffee this am......you like?....LOL

Ive gotten a response from Richard. He said he is just as much in the dark on all of this as we are. He also said he will keep me posted.

Like like like like like
Thanks Liz!

No prob Di.
How ya doin hon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back