Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will Send lindsay. Message on f b she is Good about messaging me back.

I have decided those powers that be and I don't mean our ruler just doesn't like us teatotalers. The Pub has a like button and richards clothing optional does. But have you noticed we have already run our mouths for 15 pages?

Oh and thanks to a lovely friend who realized something, the story ends. If you would like to know the rest of the story pm me but not all at once please. Oh and because of usinf voice activation my spelling will be good but sorry no more punctuations or caps. Its getting to hard to say capital and the letter or word. And comma space word. Sorry but if you love me that's what you will have to deal with.

Tammy and susan I will try to get to you most of the oldies have it so you're soon if the memory forgets boost mine please. Notes notes notes everything is so darn hard to remember anymore

Love you all

Toto

M I A kimberly. I have sent her a bunch of PM with no reply. I seen she was on my page a couple of weeks ago, but not sure when. I really miss her and I am worried. Her family lives here in Maryland, by me like 15 minutes away. Don't know where though. Why is she staying away?Did something happen, I know her family read this forum kinda secret like and she caught them. Sometimes the truth hurts, but I thought it would make them realize she needed their help. Her daughter was baking cookie's and she said she had a bath like 3 times in one week, that is all she wanted. I hope it did not cause her any grief. I miss my homegirl :(

Helen, I'm worried about BarryG too. I'm concerned about Al too -- he hasn't logged in for a week unless there's some kind of super-secret moderator mode that leaves no traces. Which also explains David's recent activity.

Good morning, all!

Hoping that all of our missing friends check in soon. I'm new here and don't know them but offering {{hugs}} to those who are so worried about your friends.

I've been stress eating too much so starting the day with some rice crispies and fat free milk this morning, but am offering warm cinnamon rolls to all my new forum friends. A little restaurant near here makes the best ones one earth - nothing like them on a cold winter morning!

Good morning everyone
I will take you up on a cinnamon roll sharlene and when are you moving oooh chilly move in the winter but at least that's almost over have you been given the oh no yet and not changed your status or still wating for those word funny I didn't get als I got lou gehrigs disease either way same outcome

Allen I wondered too I don't ever remember ever seeing davids light on and I had even made that thread and richard didn't know anything david answered and al who is usually first never answered and worried about barry too his sister hasn't sent anything back either unless some of canada has lost power

So praying everyone is safe and eventually checks in

Oh forgot happy birthday joyce I have to take notes
And I slept for almost 4 hours last night I guess exhaustion finally caught up to me

Sorry sharlene was thinking odiva notes notes notes

Also thought today was Sunday one day is like the next anymore more notes

Wish I could figure out the voice activation on my ipad I think this phone gets tired of trying to figure my words out I get a laugh out of what I say and what it types then I have to do one word at a time or letter by letter

Helen did you ever find out what happened at that restaurant a couple of nights ago

Hi everyone...

Allen, I didn't realize that Al hasn't been on for a while either, any idea of what's going on there? And I've very concerned for Barry. Hell, I'm concerned for all of us when someone isn't on for a while!

Well, my daughter and friend made the bus this morning thanks to her friend's Mom, I didn't have to take them! They're on their adventure, let's just hope she remembers that the reason for this trip is NOT shopping but her audition for a scholarship. I'm sure she'll remember, but lord help her when she goes to live in a tiny dorm room with 2 other girls, she's got a huge bedroom right now, with bay windows and all.

The wind is HOWLING today! They're saying up to 55 mph wind gusts, so I'll be lucky to keep internet today as well. Hopefully the backwoods electric co. we have will manage to keep the power on for the entire day today.

Anyone hear from Aly lately or did she fall into a fjord? :)

Dorothy, there's no real news about why that shooting happened, but the strangest part was the the cop returned to the original scene of the shooting, and then killed himself. Sad to think of the torment that he must have been going through to do such a thing... his poor family.

Helen Not that 1 1 from a closed restaurant Hope you Keep your Power Today she doesn't have your credit card does she

When Barry posted his Hospital thread, i got a real sick feeling in my stomach. It was his wording.
And Al is missing now? None of this is good. Who would tell us if something has happened? I just feel sick....

Wow You guys Pop In and out So much That I sometimes Think I am Back in O c You know What I Meant to Say It won't Give me The last Letter of The alphabet

When Barry posted his Hospital thread, i got a real sick feeling in my stomach. It was his wording.
And Al is missing now? None of this is good. Who would tell us if something has happened? I just feel sick....

I also PM him. I hope he will reply. We should all message him letting them know we are at a loss without them.

Liz I sent Message to Richard This morning No response Yet

Tammy The prisoners brother Closed his thread Said we were bashing his brother I sent message Saying you ask we told And if he lives in canada How did he Not know about Socialized medicine I just G o o g l e d It and Said what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back