Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness. I'm gone for like 7 hours and have 26 likes! Now how can I have likes when the darn button is gone? I'm thinking the higher powers that be are sending them. I know I promised somebody a story and can't remember who. Notes, notes, notes. I forgot.

But first I can't remember who all sai what, but fell out of bed it was so funny. Love the brain butt, sagging butt and I thought there was another one, maybe it was me the dumb butt.

We had a tornado, hahaha I. Thought I was getting to go back to OZ, but alas it didn't happen.

Marypat, I had a real sip of a drink tonight and that was plain nasty. I will stick to straight tea and leave that other stuff for those New Yorkers.

Now for the story: Sometime right after Halloween, I came down with a bug. Couldn't lift head off pillow. 1 day turned to a week and no drink, no meds I went into respiratory distress and wound up in ER. I stopped breathing (50 times in 90 minutes). I died,but of course I'm here now. End of story for tonight. I can't talk anymore. Ha, sounds like Days of Our Lives.
I do want my like button back!
Love to All,

Dorothy

Dorothy, you promised Cubcake a story if I remember correctly. We had the like buttons earlier didn't we?

Us New Yorkers like our beer cold and our men hot !
Helen, did your daughter go to NY yet?!

Dorothy... i want to hear the rest of that story. my heart just sank.

Holy moly Dorothy! You really went through the wringer.

Hey all!

No daughter is leaving on the 8:40 a.m. bus to NYC tomorrow morning, coming home at 11pm Sun nite... She's going with a friend, I bought the bus tickets and got the hotel room (handicap accessible as I was supposed to go by car with her originally). Son #2 is up at Sunday River skiing tomorrow with the boy scouts. He wasn't going to go as it's too expensive, but the troop told me that there was an anonymous donor who gave $500 for the 2 boys to keep going on the trips. Made me cry when I found that out... it's been a really tough winter financially, and I've had more than a bit of help from others. Life is good.

Dorothy, I know in your pm you mentioned some of that, I'm just so glad that you made it back from all that. Though I know Ann, Joel, Felica (CAN'T believe she's gone already) will have our tea table all ready for us when we're ready. I have to say that I'm worried about Barry...

On the news right now... evidently a cop just shot another cop in front of a starbucks, went on a 5 hr run, and then pulled in to a parking lot where the cops were looking for him? Not sure about that, but guess the news crews were there. By the time they figured out that he was still in the car, he had killed himself. Crazy. Hubby said it had to be about one of the wives... he's probably right.

Oh my Helen! Is it where you live?

Oh no, my town has all it's sidewalks rolled up already. This happened north of Boston, I think in Beverly... not usually a hotbed of shootouts though, especially among the folks who are supposed to stop that type of thing. It's been a weird week here, I think 2 state troopers were arrested (different offenses)... one for beating on his wife, and they took his car, his police dog, his service gun, and 25 personal firearms... 25? REALLY? YIKES!

I just g o o g l e d it. They hadn't found the shooter at the time of the post though.

Its really a sad story... a permanent solution and all. And in many ways, the easy way out for them, but neverending for their loved ones.

Helen, How nice of the anonymous donor. Some people have a heart and are so selfless. Gives me renewed faith in people.

So is anyone really REALLY missing our kimberly? I sure do. I hate not knowing whatever happened. At this point, I dont even know if she is alive or not.
Maybe I should go rescue her.
Oh the wishful thinking.

Sounds like a road trip Liz! Will you swing by and pick me up?

I'm missing her too. Wish I could scoop her up and fly her to safety. Has anyone heard from Lyndsay recently?

Have Mercy, I have at least 3 pages to read today, I'm just going to say Hi All and read 6 tomorrow.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back