Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, sending hot chocolate to all who woke while I was at work. Hope I got the marshmallow orders right. It's after 5 here... thinking maybe I can add something stronger to mine!

Looongg work day and then shoveled and shoveled some more, but power never went out so all is well so far. We're getting that wind up here, too, Marypat, so still crossing my fingers. Our power doesn't like wind :(

Icing the elbow and knee a bit, then heading to the basement. The electrician is coming tomorrow to add two new circuits to my Mom and Dad's room. I have to at least make a path through the junk down there so he can work. Where does all this stuff come from?

Heard from the nurse at the ALS Association today. I think she's going to be able to help me work out some stuff I think I've messed up insurance-wise. Maybe my head won't explode after all :)

Love you guys!

Hi everyone....back in my bat cave, PT over..yay!
Now time for nap, doubled my meds cause I was in such a bad mood which is so unlike me, now I am peaceful and sleepy. Has anybody heard how Barry is doing? Still keeping him in prayer.
Kel sorry your breathing is not good, have it checked out. My neuro wanted me to get one 2 months ago. Got one now hoping it will help me, thinking it will. It was a blessing to recieve....:)
Becky your one busy lady, happy trails to you....:)
sharlene hope you get all that insurance stuff worked out.
Hi Marta, Helen, Liz, Marypat, Aly, Meg, Joni, Diane, Toto, Sally, Barbie (fellow Princess Warrior) and all my tea buddies~~~~waving~~~~

Oh and on my last post I said we closed the rub...PUB it was suppose to be...my typing is getting really junk with my dyslexic fingers.
{{{HUGS}}}

Just found this on an e-mail. I'm thinking we could convoy from tea table to tea table, with a couple of pub crawls in between

Attachments

• senior travel.jpg
    senior travel.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 131
Is the like button gone again?

Yup JoniPie, it is. :(

Mary Pat, I love that camper! Now that it's after 5 may I have my hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps? I am leaving sunny, warm Arizona tomorrow and flying back to Minnesota and assisted living. Not ready for cold weather

I'm glad BeckyO. You'll be close to your loved ones, right? And your skin will be better due to higher humidity. Um, what other benefits to moving from AZ to MN? More Olly & Lena jokes? Ja fer sure you betcha! ;)

Drats! My electricity died again this evening, we had it long enough to eat pizza (yet again)... and then pssstt! I'm beginning to think that we live ina 3rd world country around here, what the heck's the matter with our stupid electric co.? Oh, I know, it's owned by a huge UK comglomarate, not locally owned anymore... I worked for the former company as a contractor (designing, not climbing poles!) and know that they were nickel and diming the customers back then, and it's really a lot worse now...

Liz, I sent you a pm... I've been missing you too... :)

Let's see if I can finish this message before the power goes out for a third time... :)

Did I tell you that my hubby is from Bloomington? I know how to talk Minnesotan ya know. Ja, fer sure.

Last edited:
Sorry for your power problems Helen!

Kel, the pt was WAY out of line. I worked in rehab for years. You NEVER ask a patient that. Tell him to take a hike.
Get your breathing checked too. I'm worried about you.
BeckyW, what restaurant on the water? Crabby Billl's?
Helen, I emailed my social worker for a zippy scooter loan.
Nina tells me the new girl at her school got picked up in a Ferrari . Why don't we have a nice car? (she asked) I said Because we're poor. I love those reality checks.

Really missing the 'like' buttons. Lots of great chat here this evening.

I kept reloading the page to see if it would come back...

Oh, yah, Marta! Hey has anyone heard of automated nose picker? I am in need.

Becky ummm gross...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back