Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cake, Di's Famous Brownies Known Around the World are calorie free. Might be the all that sugar I put in the tea when I make it.

Susan, I truly understand. I just wished others would just nod and laugh at a repeated and repeated story!

No, Cake. Maybe that is why my family is acting the way they are. Long story. I have started letting the oldies know and as voice holds out will let newbies know.

I had a beautiful post and it's gone! Boy, I hate that.

Gotta run. Thanks for the best medicine this morning.

I accept total responsibility for any cracks on my person. Not to worry. ;)

I think the brownies must add extra chipsin them this morning or no one made it home from the pub last night. You have made cracking up!
Marta, enjoyed the springs wave to my grandbabies babies as you drive by. And as I understand it you have no Tetley tea there. I just had to send my daughter-in-law a box. Susan I'm heading to Jensen beach and definitely looking for to the warm, so make sure you have it turn to high when I get there. Dorothy I am always looking for new twists on somores, I think peeps is definitely the twist! And thanks for sharing the wind, snow, and rain because we're getting it all together right now.

Dorothy, what I tried to post for you showed a finely I think page seven or eight. I hope you enjoy!
And my muscles are very spastic these last two days, I look like Fred Sanford walking .My neuro suggested gatoraide, or tonic on top of the baclophine. He also suggested it would not hurt if a little gin fell in to the tonic. I told him that tequila was much more likely to get spilled in my house.

Oh, darn, I should be able to get back on by 9 pm. Cake if your on I will tell you a story and for others .

Morning all you crazy, chattty people....yes Toto, Sally and I closed the rub last night, so I slept in...Hot Chocolate with marshmellows please. Gotta go get dressed and run (i wished)over to sons as meeting the PT at 11:00, hope I can find someone to take me....arrgggg cant wait till I am one place or the other. Be back later when I get backhere where there is wifi. I had to read 4 pages this morning wow! "I'll be back"!

I'm back quick arent I , nobody here..........daughhter is at home depot an is rushing here to get me to take me there.......got it...........I'm hatin life right now, I just want to go back to sleeeeeeeep. Cant call DIL living 2 doors away from her husbands house cause their phones were shut off....I am so frustrated at everybody, not you all sorry...gonna go have a brownie now.............& Coffeeeee

Wow I had to catch up on 4 pages! Chatty today are we?

Helen, I forgot who you said was going vegan but a comment on that. I have known 2 people- 1 family, the other a friend who decided to go 'vegan' for whatever reason. Both of them, had to stop because they became too low on protein and other vitamins and became severely anemic. One realized it because she was sick all the time...no matter what she ate...she is doing a little better now..lost like 25 pounds though and she was only like 110 to begin with . The other one was forced to stop by her mom after her blood tests showed she wasn't up on the right balance of foods. I like this one the best because her mom would have her get that blood test every 3 months, and said if it is low in anything she would have to go back to a regular diet .

Had P.T. today. I know I didn't do so well today...I can always tell..my P.T. guy doesn't exactly have a poker face. He tries to look away, and asks about any recent falls, and then said what I would like to do in life- what was a goal in my bucket list....yeah uplifting to say the least.

Hot chocolate please if any left, I will take the little marshmellows made completely of sugar. mmmm.

Busy packing up today. Made 3 piles. One stuff Doug takes back to Vermont. Second things I will need the next four days while I stay in Tampa. Third things for March in Rotonda and drive home in April. Doug cleaned out the van and loading it now. We leave Marco Island tomorrow. My DIL who 's pregnant with our first grandchild will fly down from Boston and stay with me. I can't to see her. Her smile and laugh are contagious. Doug has to fly home for meetings. My best friend will be in Tampa to visit her grand daughters and come seem me too. Girl time! Heading to a local place on the water for dinner. I love to eat fresh fish down here. Doug loves the stone crabs. Well headed outside to enjoy the sunny day with a glass of iced tea.

people are supposed to take supplements when they go "vegan". thought that was a no brainer.
Dorothy- i like your style my dear. i think we shall get along jussssst fine...

Hi Helen. havent talked with you for a long time.
miss u all.

Now I might need a BiPap?! (if you are confused look at my thread under PALS- Weakening Chest Muscles?)

I am not ready! .....this is so unfair. :'-(

I needed a bit of a pity party. Sorry. ...going to go find the chocolate now...the hard stuff. Giradelhi dark chocolate here I come!

Kel, definitely check into the bipap at night, available at your local ALS clinic... no lines, no waiting. I sleep on my back and haven't noticed any problems, except my cough is definitely weak. Sorry that you may need to go with it, but get it and see if it helps.

I was posting earlier, and my electricity went bonkers... off on off on off on, you get the idea... each time it went off the fire station horn blew and when it went on the appliances and computers beeped... someone in a truck hit a utility pole in front of the fire station, took over 2 1/2 hours to get it fixed! I knew it had to be something like an accident, it was pouring rain, but no wind, etc. Finally came on about 20 minutes ago, of course we're sitting in the dark saying, "hey, why do the neighbors have lights and we don't?"

Hi helen, I don't think I saw you today. Hope you're staying warm. kel, it is hard to take another appliance but if it helps you breath better and feel better it's worth it. Hope the chocolate helps. My sister just send me a box of patchi, from the Middle East. They really know how to do chocolate there. Of course with my stupid mouth it mostly tastes like salt.
If this wind gets any stronger I may be joining Dorothy in Kansas!

Kel, have you had a breathing test yet? Might be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back