Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I had my night cap in the pub and must bid you good night, so, I bid you good night. Love you!

Well I never! Here I am all set up ready to drink with ya and you got to bed on me......

guess everyone is heading off to slumberland.....maybe i'll see all the night owls around...Sleep well all you sleepyheads.{{{HUGS}}}
Hi CJ i think i see ya there or your asleep at the computer....lol, has happened to me lots....lol

Okay, I last visited att 4:47 am and wake up it's 5:20 am. So much for sleep anymore. Has someone been draining my morphine. I have been listening to country tonight and I have heard red solo cup 6 times since midnight! It must be a recording because I swear the songs are the same every hour.

Well since it's after 5 I'm heading to the pub. Nobody said it was only in the pm, right?

Oh and Phil's good tea is brewing, I had to buy a new teapot. The other was too small! Sorry I borrowed your tea, Phil. You were so sweet looking sleeping and awake too that I couldn't bother you.

Goodies around the new table. Feast until you can't feast no more.

Good morning, all! Snowstorm is moving verrrryyy slowly so not much here yet, but all of the schools are closed - not work, though! :(

Hi Dorothy - love your new signature :)

I finally checked in via e-mail with the ALS Association and received a message last night that someone will be calling me today. Good thing as I already messed up something between the VA and Medicare and was totally stressed yesterday. It wouldn't have happened at all if we had just gotten into the ALS clinic earlier (I'm trying to not to be angry about everything, but I'm still ticked about that) - appt is March 6. Anyway, hoping the ALS Association person can get us going in the right direction.

Thinking it's a hot chocolate morning. Marshmallows or 'straight up', everyone?

I want marshmallows in my hot chocolate please ! Storm is headed this way with a prediction of 6-10" of the white crap. Ground is covered now, we don't need anymore so Sharlene can you please keep the storm there Please Please, Pretty Please ?

Dana

LOL, if it were up to my nieces, we would certainly keep it here, but I think it will inevitably head your way, Dana - sorry!

Oh well thanks anyway Sharlene, now where is my hot cocoa ?

Dana

Happy Friday, all! We are going to have a 74 degree day today, in Sunny California, and it's my work from home day.

Looking forward!

Cubcake, want to trade weather for a couple of days ?

Dana

Sunny but cold here in the Land of Love. We'll pack the SUV tonight and head for SW Colordo in the morning. I'm so looking forward to spending time with Brad and my friend that lives there. There are hot springs there so we'll have a soak or two.

Dorothy, I think you have your days and nights reversed or something Dear One. I think I'd do the same if given the chance. Back in the day when I managed resturants and bars it's how life was. Go home when the sun came up and sleep most of the day. That's how that business is.

Dana and Sharlene, we're supposed to get snow here too! Not so in Pagosa. I hope for Brad's sake they have enough to ski on.

Hi Sweet Cub! 74 sounds good. I'll have some of that here. And some coffee and toast.

Good morning all, we have a little tiny bit of snow, melted already except for some slushy windshield... is there any hot chocolate left? I'll have one without marshmallows... do you know that marshmallows are NOT vegetarian, but marshmallow Fluff is?

Good Morning, again All. Storms, as in thunder and lightning and tornado watch until 4 pm. Internet's been down of course!

Dana, you are technically correct on your snow terminology. Snow is cr*p from the clouds! And I feel for you. All you Northerner's have to be carpetbaggers and go down South!

Sharlene, I love mine made with chocolate milk and not Her shey's. Premade kind and either lots of marshmallows or mallow creme. Mmmmmmmm, hasn't been very cold for us here to have it for me that is. And thanks, my new signature is in honour of my darling sister, Di.

Marta, well since Brad is taken, I guess I will stick with Hunk at the Pub! We enjoyed last night tremendously. Oh sorry, TMI. Enjoy your weekend and get reenergized. And no, I'm just not sleeping. About an hour or in a 24 hour period. Nurse is coming today and will see if I can up morphine. The pain is back after this past week of therapy. Is anybody else so spastic? I mean; I am a quad, but the arms are so spastic they cross over my chest like a mummy. Very painful and it sucks that I no longer have any control of them to try and move them on my own. Caregivers are supposed to move them 3 to 4 times a day. Yeah, that ain't happening.

Oh, Di reminded me of Richards new club and went to check it out. Read first page go to 2 and there I am and I had forgotten I had posted. So I read on, if you guys need a pick me up (mentally not physically), you need to read it. His 1 post was so funny, it took me 10 minutes to read it. It was very short, I just was laughing so hard, the tears were flowing and I couldn't stop laughing and crying, I would start over and start back up. LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE!

Oh, and apparently our status's won't increase unless you post on the older sites. Not our new ones. I surely don't feel like a newbie. I had about 150 posts before the change and dropped sown to less than half.

Storms are a brewing. I think GOD is angry at someone. Not me, I have been a good girl, really!

Big day today; Nurse, Social Worker and CNA all today. So may be this evening before I get back on. Have a wonderful day: Stay dry and warm or cool to wherever you are.

Helen, you popped in while I was "typing". Good Morning to You. I was a vegan. Lost 16 lbs the first week! That's when I believed I wasn't sick; just overweight adding stress to the body. Oops; I'm sorry, I wasn't overweight, I was underheight! So is it an animal fat oil in the marshmallows. Have a bag in formal living room where the fireplace is, just no way to get to them. I love them roasted! I ate 1 and a half bags by myself in a months time. I like them lightly and blackened. One one way then the other. And if you ever want to taste something fantastic, roast the marshmallow peeps. Oh my gosh I can't wait for the easter candy to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back