Diagnosis
02/2008
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Hinton
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends. I'm thankful to still be here!

Happy thanksgiving to you Barry, I am not Canadian but I am thankful your still here too!

I'm very thankful you're still here, Barry!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadians! Barry, very glad for your presence, dear friend.

Happy Thanksgiving Barry, soooo glad you are here also......:)

Thank you Barry. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. We are thankful you're still here and so thankful we had Bob in our lives for as long as we did. I do wish it was longer though!

It's warm enough to sit on the deck here in New Sarepta. Hope it's nice for you too. Have a nice evening.

Happy Thanksgiving Barry! Very happy you are able to celebrate one more year. Here's to many more!

Thanks, very very happy to have you still here with us this Thanksgiving too Barry! (((((((hugs)))))))

Happy Thanksgiving Barry and all Canadians. I wish you told us sooner because I would have celebrated the day properly, I like the idea of Thanksgiving turkey twice a year. Now just to be clear - there isn't a Canadian Christmas in November is there? ;-)

To Barry and all our neighbors to the north. Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm so thankful you are still here, Barry! And I'm thankful for all the other pALS that are still here!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Barry, our jewel.

Thanks to all our friends for your Thanksgiving wishes.

AL.

Barry, Al and all of other Canadian friends.

Sorry I missed your Thanksgiving Day. Please forgive me. But can you tell me what your celebration is. Is it the same as ours?

Don't want to appear stupid, but history was not my strong suit!

Kimberly

Yup, just the same as yours, turkey, stuffing, the whole works.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back