Status
Not open for further replies.
Black and sturdy is right! Like a thorn on a rose
Tweezers and the help of my CALS if I'm not steady enough to do it.

Just woke up to 2013 and the first thing I read is all about facial hair lol. The funniest thing is, I haven't got my contact lens in or glasses on yet.......I read that you had hairs on your nose Deb. I now see it was rose duh.

The person who invents a painless solution to hair removal on the face,will make a fortune.

I wish you all the best in 2013. Thank you all for being such amazing friends. So much fun and laughter, support and understanding. This is a very special place.

Aly

Happy New year Alyoop! I agree this is the best place ever, and I love everyone here . Happy New year to all.

Mich5 don't rush out and buy a No No yet. I have only had mine a couple of days and I am having a devil of a time to get it to work as they describe. So far I am finding it very tedious i.e. have to go over the same spot many times and if a hair is long it misses it all together. I don't mind going over and over a spot, but whether I keep it or not will be if the hair stops growing. I think it will be a couple of weeks before I can fairly comment. Also I think it takes pretty good hand coordination.

Keep me posted, I'll wait and see how it turns out with you before I think about one for myself.

I did hear it takes at least 4-6 weeks to be truly happy with it. Be careful on going over and over the same spot -I think that's how the reviewers said they burned themselves! Good hand coordination . . . Ha! . . . :). And, yes, happy new year to all! May each and every one of us find happiness this year! Wherever it shows up (sometimes it's like the flower growing through the crack in the sidewalk)

May each and every one of us find happiness this year! Wherever it shows up (sometimes it's like the flower growing through the crack in the sidewalk)

wonderful view mich5, it would do me well to remember. happy new year everyone

I'll be careful with the No No--thanks for the tip on too much going over producing burns. On a side note, I feed the Anna's Hummingbirds all winter as they don't leave this area in the winter. This morning it is quite cold compared to normal so I just mixed them up fresh warm brew, and they are at the feeders gulping it down. Feeding them is a joy for me since we moved into the townhouse from the farm. Townhouses have so many restrictions --such as no regular feeders as they worry about rats--but feeding hummers is okay. So I am turning into the crazy lady hummingbird feeder and have two up on the back deck and I am going to buy two more for the front porch. And I do slip bird seed and suet to the other birds when nobody is looking.

Never seem a real hummingbird. That must go on my to do list. I miss my 10 acres so very much. We sold it because I couldn't manage and now I am ok and got better. There is a lovely 50 acre block overlooking a lake about 25 minutes drive from here. I was offered it 12 years ago for $675,000. It was a bargain, now it's on for $1.4 million. That was a mistake, not buying it. It's so tempting to have a look, but sometimes the grass is always greener............

Have a lovely mustache free new year everyone.

aly there's 35 acres by me with a 5 bdrm house, indoor riding arena and nieghbors who let u ride in their fields. of course the commute might be a problem....

Sounds heavenl MP, but yes it could be expensive commuting. Lol

Just stopped in to say Hi! My first day back to work after taking off a week for a vacation at home. Didn't do much but spent time with my dad and went to a few movies. Really like the movie Parental Guidance. It's a very relaxing, clean, and funny movie. My dad is enjoying Netflix which my brother got set up for him. We will take him out more after flu season has passed more and its not so cold out. Dad currentlyis getting over a bad cold of touch of the flu. He went to the doctor and is on a strong antibiotic and is doing better luckily. We had a really nice Christmas Eve with him. Thank you all again for all your support and friendship on here. I continue to pray for all the PALS and CALS on here. Take care everyone and stay strong! Kim
ee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back