Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whine: Dad is now back in Dallas after his brief visit here.
Cheese: Getting along well with my brother/sister who live in Dallas. We are all pulling together as a family.

Cheese, I am getting back in the swing of things. Kids back in school has helped. Whine I do not think my son will ever learn to drive! YIKES he is HORRIBLE!

Glad things are looking up a bit Lori. Nothing like the kids going back to school, but teaching them to drive is a nightmare. 4 down and only 1 to go, thank goodness.

Yay for back to school!
Lori, the job of teaching the girls to drive was quickly turned over to hubby. I was frequently commended for my patience in other areas, but it did NOT extend to dealing with new drivers. Kudos to you for doing it!

I wreaked the drivers ed car and never got my license. Think that might be a problem when my husband cant drive anymore.

I drive but I hate it. Our twins will turn 15 on the 19th of this month. I'm going to be a nervous wreck with both of them learning to drive at the same time.

I taught 4 of my 6 kids. Hubby has and will always be a terrible driver. I overheard my 14 year old say that he can get his learner's permit in December. Aagh, I don't know if the world is ready for him driving!

TX, get out and join them. On Sunday evenings, after dinner, the family goes outside and plays corn hole (new southern game). I sit and watch them all be so competetive. I may not be playing, but I'm still having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back