CALS
Country
US
State
Wi
City
marshfield
Hi everyone-
I have been trying to find some kind of breathable cover for my PALS friend for his wheel chair pads. Every time I hug him he is soaked with sweat and I know he must be uncomfortable - I have continued to search medical supply co. online but strike out --- any recommendations of products that would increase circulation - at least for his back?
I appreciate any advice that can be offered! thanks!:-D

please vote!

OK - I went to a car assessory shop and they had a seat cover made of lamb-skin and they also had a seat "pad" which had multiple "air-bubble" spots to increase air circulation and change up pressure points on the back and bottom. If you had to pick one which would you pick?:mrgreen:

:confused:when i sit in my mobile chair my back starting from the small of the back creeps up by the end of the day .to painful to get to sleep. is this normal my als started in my legs and is moving to the upper body.I have apower chair that has tilt but when i use it to straighten back I get a sick feeling

Sorry Time!

I think if you would post under the "People with ALS" forum, you may get a response to your question.

I don't know what to tell you. Other CALS may have experience with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back