• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Chally Erb flies free

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful tribute to Chally. I only wish I'd had the opportunity to meet him in person.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful obituary. Wish I had known him too.

What a beautiful tribute. Chally, you looked like one helluva dude.

This one brought me to tears. Fly free Chally! Condolences to his family.

This is my favorite picture of Chally. He looks like a sage - calm, peaceful and wise. The article a lovely tribute to a special soul. Wishing peace to all who knew and loved him. B.

Attachments

• chally.jpg
    chally.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 462
Peace and condolences to Chally's family and friends. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I first met Chally right after I bought a place in WV in 2002. Chally was standing with his kayak next to Spring Creek and I stopped and talked to him. A few minutes later I went a got my kayak and we paddled Spring Creek twice that day due to high waters. Chally and I became very good friends over the years and did many things together. I never met anyone else like Chally and will miss him very much. Chally was a true Anomoly. I truly respect Chally for the way in which he lived and treated others. I'll never forget you. Mike

These heartfelt condolences are testimony to Chally's ability to inspire, entertain and support others regardless of his personal hardships. His posts and exercise video always brought a smile to my face or a chuckle to my lips. We were lucky to know him through the site.

Sorry for your loss Beth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back