Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
As I was reading the news online, I found that a picture in an archaeological story struck me funny. Their rendition of the find reminded me of one of my husband's friends. I thought to myself that I could forward the story to hubby and make a funny joke, but I can't.

New reality...

Big hugs to you CJ.

Thats just so sad CJ

It's OK. I think it's great that I can think about him enjoying the joke. :) It's just hard to adjust!

I'm not whining or crying. It's just surreal to me that I find some things strike me and I want to turn around and tell him about it.

I think it happens to a lot of people CJ when they loose someone they are so close to and you are handling it really well.

I do the same thing all of the time. Funny, we were talking about that in grief recovery today.

Sorry CJ. I still feel the same - so often. It is surreal still. Take care. Yasmin.

CJ, so sorry, but the love you shared was so special you must feel his presence still all around you as Love never goes away. {{{HUGS}}}

CJ, these thoughts to share will inevitably come to mind from time to time as you go about your day. I think it's quite a normal thing to do when you've been so close to someone. It does feel a bit strange at first. Hugs to you.

I really think he is laughing too. It's hard I know. My father's girlfriend did a lot of underhanded stuff when my dad passed. (Forging titles, taking sentamental stuff ect... ) all material things I know. I have had a letter since 09, and everytime I even think about mailing it , something happens. Dad had atrailer he wanted her to have also, that was a given, that was their place for fun. I always said she deserved it, it was even in his will. She signed his name and tried to get it in her name underhandedly, so she would not have to pay inheritance taxes. It was alot of underhanded stuff she did. ( i am an honest person, never stole any thing in my life, even my mom would always say I am, too honest, I find money, jewery ect..,Always try to find owner, big Karma Queen here)The first winter after he passed we had the blizzard, three trees fell on the trailer. Heavens were speaking loud and clear. After that she totaled her car, then health problems. Everytime I think of mailing this letter of how she has hurt my family, she was my kids grandmother. something happens, printer won't work. Last week I ran out of gas in his car(gas needle don't work), next day car had a flat. I think it is time to delete it.

It's been six years since my husband passed and I still find myself looking for him to appear so that I can tell him what he needs to fix! :) It happens less frequently now but I think about him without crying.

Love ya girl, it is very tuff. I did that for a LONG TIME.

I think your husband also had FTD, am I right? Mine does, too, and I find myself in your predicament, right now. I want to share something, but he's not the same and I don't think he will "get it," but he gets a look on his face like he's sure that he should be understanding what I'm saying. It breaks my heart.

I miss him so much, and then I read your post, and I feel guilty.......because he is still, thank God, here.

I'm so sorry for you. I wish there were something we could do to make this easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back