Learn about ALS
Country
Uk
State
Northants
City
Wellingborough
hi, i am new here

i would like some advice . i have seen a neurologist for possilb MS in sep 09. i was with him for less than 20 mins, is this an acceptale amount of time to spend with someone to take a full history, tests and discussion.

your thought are greatly welcomed

many thanks

Seems a little short to me. Any chance of a second opinion?

AL.

My first appt. with the Neuro was maybe 30 minutes but he had most of my history from my Primary doctor and just did a few strength test and reflex test and then ordered some test and a follow up visit.

Thanky Al and Lavender Lady for your reply's

i asked the question as my family members feel that i should seek a second opinion due to how i was treated by the neurologist in sept 09. i had a MIR done in the Oct 09, went back in Feb 10 for results , i was with him for 5 mins this time, he did not examine me, just said that the MIR was fine and that i have fibromyalgia even though i stated they things have got worse. he was very rude on both occasions

i have since been under a Rheumatologist and he has stated on each visit that i do not have fibromyalgia but does not know what is wrong,he has been trying very hard to see if he can find the cause of my problem and i can not fault him at all, i have been having all the blood tests for over a year now and they have all come back fine, just not really sure of how to procced . i dont want to wast anyone time.

many thanks to you all, my thoughts are will you

take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back