Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
US
State
ma.
City
halifax
i just found out a.l.s. will affect eye's but , i have a question --- do you just lose controll over eye moment or do you go blind .. i was starting to think ... that may be where the answer lie's ... but , like they say you learn something everyday

Beth spoke a time or two about how the ALS had altered her vision. She had double vision. From what Beth said I would assume that it was a neurological issue and not a eye movement issue.

gnidaer smelborp osla I .

raey tsal siht esrow nettog stI

Glen...you are so funny!

I have had problems with my eyes since being diagnosed with ALS. My eyes twitch a lot, and sometimes I can't even open them. My vision is getting blurry too. I am wearing contacts, but I think I might have to give them up soon.
chefdeborah

gnidaer smelborp osla I .

raey tsal siht esrow nettog stI

ok glen i was born in america and can not even get english right and then you go and do this to me .... lol .. it was a big help .. was that in german , dutch , or swedish

if it was swedish , i can call my dad in law
if it was german i can call my sister-in-law
if it is dutch i will never know

thank you indigose and chefdeborah

GLen darling, no need to advertise that you are backward. LOVE IT.
I have had a few weird things with me eyes. Certainly get v v tired readin but also the other day - hard to describe - the right eye seemed to have the vision split in two and the top half was all wavy lights. Scary.

lol , lol - never thought to read it backwards and i have dyslexia lol you are so bad .. glen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back