Diagnosis
12/2006
Country
US
State
illinois
City
Tiskilwa
Hey all just wanted to let you all know that PEG insert went well. He's in bed, tired and sore. But he will def be ok. Poor guy, he's never had any surgery of any kind before. I don't think he really knew what to expect.

Been a long day for all. Will add more later. After some rest.....zzzz:)

Fantastic. Glad it went well.

Glen

That's great! You both will really appreciate having the PEG.

Cris, tell me that is officially now a MEMBER of the LONG TUBE Club! Glad it went well-get some rest and fill us in tomorrow. Hugs, Kay Marie

Cris, I am glad that everything went well and that he is OK. Getting a peg is a big deal and none of us knows before hand exactly what to expect but it is good that it is done and now it is just a matter of pouring in the food and drink. Welcome to the long tube club!

Happy to hear it went well. Enjoy those zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs.

Hey...can't believe what a GROUCH my hubby can be! He must be feeling better(hehehe) We had the home health nurse here today to show us the ropes. Went well... He's really happy that he won't have to taste his Milk of Mag anymore.

Yes indigosd...he is now a member of the 'long-tube club' now. It seem fairly simple. We're doing a gravity feed.
The kids should be fun the 1st time they see me use it. They can be such a hoot. Can't wait to hear that conversation. Or the questions.

We have been Blessed with our needs are having things run smoothly. If I run into an issue someone seems to steo forward to help out.
Thank you all for care and concern..mostly prayers too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back