Diagnosis
09/2007
Country
CA
State
Quebec
City
West Bolton
My husband passed Nov 28th, at home with his family. Diagonsed Sept 2007. Thank you for your forum. You were there when I felt alone or needed information. You always had the answers and the support was a great comfort. It pains me to think of the families who continue to suffer with this disease. I will try to help support others who are coping with ALS. Our pain with this disease continues on......

I am sorry for your loss. This must be such a difficult time for you especially with the holidays fast approaching. I hope you are somewhat comforted by the fact that your husband is free of the horrible disease.
You are in my prayers
In friendship
Jeannie

I am sorry also, I know this must be hard, right here at Christmas. Please stick around I am sure you will find the people here to be of great comfort to you and you could make suggestions on the CALS forum. I will keep you in my prayers.

Renee

I am sorry for your loss. May God give you peace in the midst of this.

My sincere sympathy to you in this time of loss,
God bless,
brenda

You are in my thoughts. May you find peace in knowing that he is no longer battling this disease.

I am sorry for your loss.

AL.

You have my deepest sympathies at this time. Know it will be hard being so close to Christmas. Life will be easier and harder at the same time. Just take it one day at a time. Our thoughts are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back