Diagnosis
04/2008
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Corpus Christi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for letting me know how your visits to SA clinics are. My good news is that our appointment was moved up from July 11 to May 30! So we go in 2 weeks instead of 2 months. I told my husband we should be realistic about our expectations. We probably will hear what we already know but at least I can get some more resource information and a more definitive diagnosis. Thanks for your replies, Kim (corpus christi, tx)

kim,
good luck with your appoinment....keep us posted.

Yes, Kim. We will be thinking of you and your family!

I just HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL that I got the most compassionate, thorough letter written on my husband's behalf by Dr. Jackson there at the San Antonio clinic ! I needed a Medical Hardship letter written by her to the Veterans Administration to activate his VA benefits. I am so very touched that she took the time to write such a detailed and thoughtful letter. Dr. Jackson is not only a research doctor, but teaches as well. The folks there in SA spend as much time as YOU need to answer questions and to put you at ease. I have never, ever felt rushed there and I have never seen a medical team bend over backwards to make something work like they do. I am so grateful to all of them for their caring for not only my husband, but for me. God Bless them all !

Melanie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back