Status
Not open for further replies.
Many greetings and good wishes to you and your family. Thanking about all of you.

My thoughts are with you, Sibyl, and your family. I’ve been touched by the love and excellent care you’ve given to Sibyl throughout this journey.

Thinking of you and your family, Ernie.

Ernie we are right there behind you. The great thing is we are not obtrusive but we are there with you in spirit.

I think in the last 24 hours I was pretty much giving Chris something every hour or two between doses of something at most. The moment he started changing I would start to decide what he would have. I was using a morphine and clonazepam drops. Don't hesitate to just give her small doses frequently - it's all about comfort.

I also would take a cool (or you might use warm) soft washer and sit with him and just talk on about all kinds of things quietly and gently wash his hands and his face. Even though he wasn't strictly lucid in that last 24 hours, he did know I was there, and just that bit of skin contact and quiet touching was very soothing for him too.

I'm so glad the kids are there and on the way xxxxx

Thinking of you and sending hugs and prayers Ernie’s

Ernie, our thoughts are with you, Sibyl and your family.

Sibyl's memorial thread is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back