Calendar / fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karen, face is fine I was just trying to leave out any kind of release form.
Send it on! If ya want my email maybe pm me .
When I git a dozen with bio I ll take them to a friend who is a printer and see what it cost. I am not really concerned about cost I am pretty good at squeezing blood out of turnips especially when wearing USMC cap.
I am going to talk to friends at Gleason foundation to maybe put their name on it as a place to send donations as they really help with tech stuff and dreams of traveling. This way we can just give calendars out free with heavy hint of generous donation. Also we will be freed up of taxes ,collecting etc etc.
Depending on cost the number we print will be such.
Trying to git as many as possible !
More ladies please.
Steve? Those trail pics could look good in calendar what month ya want?
Love ya all
Chally

Would you like a pic of me in DRAG????????:oops:

Mark, I can probably handle it! Send it on there probably will be some editing see if it makes the cut or falls on the floor.
Great idea!

Now you hold on there tillie! This here s for fun no compatistion!
How is the koalas calender going?

Oh I'm right pleased at how far this will outstrip (yep all puns were intended) the koala calendar :lol: I just love the idea of this.

The printer I use has done their deed and the kalendars should arrive in the next day or two.

Markie I say drag away, you can't make this too much fun!

Good Monday to ya all!
Like to git this rolling next couple days so if your IN please send photos and a little bio. Remember don't let the truth git in the way of a good story. It don't have to be wacky, some of us are just more comfortable being wacky . All shots are good! Diversity is key!
Love ya all
Chally

I like the one of mark with his tatoos on display. It is easy to edit photos and crop out background stuff.

Chally....your picture is priceless.

This is a great idea.

I am thinking each month will have three pictures of our lucky stud muffin or cheesecake.
Tillie mind if I pm ya got questions on editing,printing costs distribution ect.love ya

Tried to do the Marylin Monroe over a great, but here is what we got instead.

Attachments

• DSC09067.jpg
    DSC09067.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC09068.jpg
    DSC09068.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC09069.jpg
    DSC09069.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 149
three more

Attachments

• P1012795.jpg
    P1012795.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 132
  • P1012796.jpg
    P1012796.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 132
  • P1012797.jpg
    P1012797.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 141
FANTASTIC! Pete
Laughter never hurt nobody!

Pete so classy!!!!!

We need a pic with Pete's face in it. The skirt is nice but without a face it is incomplete.

Good eye mark, a profile image would complete the story here but it's still way good and funny!
Any one out there ready to do a shoot . Come on it's fun!

Chally,

Love this idea. This is a place where they can be created, and sold online so you don't have to handle the product: https://www.createphotocalendars.com/sell-in-store

I'll upload a photo of Tom to donate if there is still a month available. Or I have one of you and Tom at the beach, in your chairs, looking at the ocean but I captured the backs of you, so no face, and Maddie is in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back