Other
Country
US
State
IL
City
Geneva
My name is <deleted> to talk with.

<Mark, you say you haven't been diagnosed, so you need to change the status in your profile, and you also need to stay in the first thread you created in the "Do I Have ALS" subforum. We need to stick to that rule to avoid confusion that could hurt our efforts at helping people with ALS. --Mod>

Last edited by a moderator:
Careful with the IVIG infusions. A very rare side effect is blood clots. I had this happen a year and a half ago. Excruciating pain in my Rt ankle that moyorphine in an IV push didn't touch. Nothing like going into emerg on sunday afternoon and waking up Tuesday with everyone telling you wow you're lucky to be here. It is very rare, but so is ALS.
Vincent

For those who like me are confused. The original post which was edited speaks of having an IVIG trial. Perhaps the op can be more clear. To me if you are having an IVIG trial the differential has narrowed to MMN, CIDP or ALS at the most. Is that the case Mark? What are they telling you? If it is we think it is ALS but we are going to give you an ivig trial just in case I personally do not consider you to belong in dihals.
( family squabble among the mods everyone sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back