Reason
Other
Country
PL
State
opolskie
City
Nysa
I do have many symptoms what makes me thing I have ALS but in my case there is something strange and I dont know what to do.
In may 2008 I get some infection(something like flu, night sweating) after that i start get fascciculations and little symetric muscle athropy especially on legs and hands, my muscles gets flaccid all over the body like I have 60 years old, even my breath get worst on this time also and was never get back to previous level like before may 2008. All this symptoms happend 2 days after infection, muscle athropy was stopped on some level 2 weeks after infection , whit my muscle straight was the same (I was only felt pain in muscle when I was standing but on gym straight was the same, same whit hands) all symptoms stopped on some level besides fasciculations until april 2015. Then I also get something like in 2008 i mean some strange infection and after that same again, muscle athropy after infection on same pleaces like in 2008 but now those athropy looks more pathological becasue this athropy from 2008 never recover so now it looks worst. Maybe somebody have little clue how it looks like especially after this time I felt more problems whit my breath. What can I say more is that all this thing stopped on some level same like on 2008! Thanks for all help!

I suspect that you've an odd idea of what atrophy is.

Atrophy is when your muscles diminish or shrink following long after they actually stop working. Atrophy is NOT seeing little dents in your skin. It is not something that we recover from: once gone they stay gone.

Read the sticky at the top of this forum.

GregK whit all respect to you. I dont have right now little dents on skin. For example my thighs muscles decreased for about 30%. 15% after infection in 2008 and right now the same 15% together is 30% so for me dosent look like little dents. And this first decrease never goes back to normal thats why right now is 30%. I AM 31 right now, all started when I was 24.

Hi, Jayme.
You should see a doctor. We can't diagnose you over the Internet. It doesn't seem like ALS.
The key to ALS is very bad weakness. A muscle that is limp, useless and paralyzed. With ALS in your legs, you would not be able to walk.
If you had ALS since 2008, you'd be dead by now, or at least in a wheelchair.

Hello Atsugi. I don't know man its all looks strange for me. I was never worry for my health until 2008 and right now. I am start wondering what type of substances can make shit like this. Because all that looking strange for me. I start wondering if people knows substances that can trigger upper and lower motor neurons damages in humans same like in rats.

Hey Jayme this is an ALS forum.

I can tell you clearly that you don't exhibit any ALS symptoms, particularly with the long time frame added to it.

We can't say anything about what else it could be, we only know ALS.

Good luck working with your doctors to solve your issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back