Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
....eewwwe..........is that a B or C cup....I am guessin B:oops:

She's going to love that, not.

They say more than a mouthful or handful is a waste. That's what my hubby says anyway. Love that man.:lol:

I've always said she has great boobs but after almost 36 years I think she ignores me. I think it's only fair the bird shat upon the slingshot :)

I had a lady insult me a few weeks back on facebook. I watch a show occasionally called Say Yes To The Dress. Anyway, they will post people in dresses and then you can comment on what you think of them. Well, I wrote that one particular dress made a lady look extremley top heavy to the point of it looking vulgar. I guess that wasn't very nice of me but very truthful. Anyway, somebody who I don't even know starts blasting me. She said listen here b------. I think Dolly Parton is beautiful. You are the other hand are uglier then hell and I have lots of lines. Also, I can tell that you were once a man. I'm like what the h----! I then blocked her. Before I did I looked at her page. She had all these pictures posted of women's cleavage. I know I'm not the most beautiful person in the world but that was the first time somebody called me a man. lol

oh great! now we are on the subject of boobs ... what's next?

:)

Elaine, Helen and I had some good conversations about boobs. Nothing wrong with that.

I wrote on my blog today if any of you wish to read it. It's called My biggest secret. It pretty much says it all. Kim

>It's called My biggest secret. It pretty much says it all. Kim

1 think most of the 12-step recovery (from just about everything) suggest that in step 4 or 5. Also many religions center around confession.

Good morning everyone, I did the ALS ice bucket challenge over the weekend and got 8 of my friends to do it also. Very thankful I have such great friends who don't mind freezing their butts off !

Dana

Hi Everyone,
I just heard that they found the comedian Robin Williams dead at his home to day. I really hated to hear that. He's battled depression and drug addiction for years. It's heartbreaking. I absolutely hated Mork & Mindy but liked him in so many other things. If you have never seen the movie before Patch Adams is a wonderful movie and it's based on a true story. Kind of a tear-jerker but also wonderful.
I am work the 6pm-midnite shift tonite since I traded because I had a appointment with a orthopedic surgeon today about my left shouder and arm pain. I had it since the end of May and the pain has started up again especially at night. Well, it turns out that I have rotator cuff tendinitis and also a frozen shoulder. When I take tramadol it will kill the pain but I don't want to keep taking a narcotic. So, the Dr. put me on a oral steriod and I have to get physical therapy starting Monday 3-4 times per week. I am pretty nervous because even though I've been told I have a very high tolerance to pain. Several Dr's have told me this in the past. I don't want to push it. lol
I talked to my dad today. He has not been thrilled with the weather in Dallas. He said it is around 105. He hates it because he can't get out in it and drive his wheelchair around the grounds. I know Max has encountered this heat and high humidity in Houston too. I kind of wish it would warm up just a pinch more here in central Illinois because our pool is freezing at the moment.
My daughter took off this evening with my cell phone without asking and did not tell anyone where she was going. I totally freaked out because I'm the most paranoid mother in th world and thought she was abducted. Especially, when she didn't answer the phone when we called. Finally, we tracked her down. The other day I got teary-eyed when she told me she would be going off to college in less then two years. But, sometimes I feel like that day won't come soon enough. lol My mom is probally laughing in heaven thinking paybacks are hell. lol Kim

> He said it is around 105. He hates it because he can't get out in it and drive his wheelchair around the grounds. I know Max has encountered this heat and high humidity in Houston too. I kind of wish it would warm up just a pinch more here in central Illinois because our pool is freezing at the moment.

ours is at 93f

Hi Everyone,
Working today at the hospital but I'm not overly busy on the phone. The ER is really swamped though. I've been on facebook contacting relatives and friends of the family to tell them that dad will turn 80 on Sept. 11th. I am messaging them his address and asking them to send him cards with a personal note inside. Thought he'd enjoy hearing from them.
My aunt Beverly (dad's only sibling) is going to visit him in Dallas for his birthday. She hasn't seen him for quite sometime. She had complications from a shoulder surgery and had to be operated on 3 x-s. They finally got it taken care of. My husband and brother paid for her plane tickets back and forth. She's kind of on a budget being a senior citizen so we try to help her out.
Anyone needing a stiff drink? Happy Hour will be from 4- 5 this afternoon. Kim

>I am messaging them his address and asking them to send him cards with a personal note inside.

great idea! If you have pics, I can build you a collage or pdf slideshow for you/him ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back