Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Mother's Day All! The rainbow is for you, the glass ship is one my mother made for me when she was around 80 ...

Attachments

• DSC_1089.jpg
    DSC_1089.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC_0004 (14).jpg
    DSC_0004 (14).jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 158
Happy Mothers Day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 148
Dalvin -- you Mother's Day flowers are upside down!

Don't know how to correct it. When I tapped on it though they came out right side up

Dalvin and Max those are lovely. My peonies are in bloom and my boys planted 2 new rose bushes for me. The winter killed the one I had for 25 years! :sad:.

I picked a strawberry from my hanging baskets today. Yum.

That's a rhododendron bush. Each flower cluster is as big as a persons head

Here is my flowers.

19730-albums880-picture6679.jpg

19730-albums880-picture6680.jpg

Grow anything I can smoke? lol

Vicki, love the colors.
Kim, my grand dad used to, it is called tobacco

>picked a strawberry from my hanging baskets today. Yum.

Last time we had them, the deer mowed them down :)

Had a good Mothers Day. So proud to be the mother of two great men! I don't know what I would do without their love and support on this journey. One lucky Mom!

Debbie

You deserve to know it, Debbie!

It is cloudy gloomy, cold and windy. Not going to warm up til the weekend. We have gone back and forth between a/c and heat. The grass needs mowed but we had rain and it is soupy. The house next to us is empty and no one has taken care if the yard. It is knee high.

I guess we will mow a strip next to ours so the snakes will stay over there. It makes the ticks bad too. I finally got rid of the hot tub. We got new neighbors on the other side of us and I gave it to them. I am glad someone will get some use out of it.

>It is cloudy gloomy, cold and windy. Not going to warm up til the weekend.

yup, down to mid 70's here too, then back to high 80's and off we go to ... Horribleston, Hellston, Humidistan ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back