Please consider signing this stem cell petition, Thinking of one for placebo? and ma

Status
Not open for further replies.

edjohnson

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2011
Country
US
State
nc
City
emerald isle
Help accelerate stem cell treatments by signing this White House petition.… See link at bottom

Share on Facebook and social media.

I believe we also need to start one to have the FDA allow ALS trials to proceed without a placebo arm… There are thousands of placebo arm data points already in existence.… No need to sacrifice more patients.

And we might consider using the White House petition approach to ask the FDA to allow pharmaceutical companies to charge market price for expanded access programs. Allowing them to charge market price may eliminate one of the barriers that small companies see as preventing EAPs. Current regulations prohibit them from making any profit, they may only cover their manufacturing cost when providing their treatments to us.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-fda-over-reach-regulating-our-own-stem-cells/csQ6V3KK

Thank you Ed, I'm going to look into it...

Hello Ed,

Just signed it and shared w/my friends on facebook. Thank you for sharing. I would have never known.

Lolita

signed it....Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back