State
Kansas
City
Emerald
Bit©#, Whine
or share your Cheese
Come on in
We're here to please!

cheese: decks almost done...that means i can get in and out of the house safely. in my scooter, chair or on foot even tho thats a rare outing these days. heading out to buy some brie and bread for dipping

MaryPat I'm on my way... I've got the wine!

Jen

MaryPat I'm on the way too. I'll bring the wine glasses.

Welcome back everyone. Somehow the he alth de part ment shut us down. I guess they missed our per mits and li cen ses to
op er rate here. But enough of my bit©#ing, we're back and that's what's important.

Ladies, I'll bring the extra livers.

Em, excuse me, Mary pat and Jen but I think you'll find you are still standing on a damp riverbank fishing. I haven't beamed you back up yet.
I'm waiting on the parts.

Lassie,
I'm a CALS.... I have been cloned and have super powers, able to be in many places at the same time! By the way, he fishing has been great along with the company and your marvelous cooking!

Jen

Loved that fresh fish!

brie would b the perfect cheese plate after salmon yumm

Marypat,

When the work is done, please send your guys here. I need a new porch floor on the front of the house so I can get a ramp in place.

And when there done with toto could I have them. My garage is needing to be jacked up before it caves in on itself. Hubby is stressing. I do not like it when he stresses.
Cheese... the kids came over and fixed us dinner and watched football with their dad. So sweet.

Last edited:
Whine: Extremely hurt about a private message I thought was beyond cruel that I recieved from Sadiemae. I posted the message under the thread I had posted on Feeling Alone on the thread that was for other topics. Thought on it I could post anything from the weather, recipes, or whatever I was feeling in my heart without judgement. My posts always have my name by it so if they don't like me or my posts why are they reading it?Why can some people vent and I can't. I was having a bad day. Missing my dad etc. Everything coming to a head. Just was wanting a little support. Maybe, a non-bias shoulder to cry on. Word of encouragement. Isn't this a support group? Sadiemae posted awhile back about her own family issues. Why was it okay for her to post and not me? Who owns this site or who is the moderator. I'd love to hear from them. They can send me a message on here if they'd like . Those if you who don't want to be my friends on here delete yourselfs from my account. Thanks, Kim

Whine: Skipper is feeling down and out...
Cheese: we're all here and can listen!

Whine: It's not good to pit people against people. And we should all know that every word we post becomes public fodder in cyberspace.. That can be potentially very harmful - especially to the children involved should they inadvertently come across it.

Cheese: A thread has been closed - hope David can wave a wand and make it disappear for the sake of the children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back