Status
Not open for further replies.
Right! Tea...... Hmmmm. Lets spice things up a bit and have some Scottish Coffee. Coffee, Drambuie and whipped cream. You can have it ice cold or toasty hot. We will have one or five of those. Served with space cakes whilst puffing on a hookah. There is a side serving of chilled champagne and strawberries and smoked salmon. We can all talk nonsense as we get our pedi and manicures, dressed in our long white fluffy robes. The massage parlour is staffed by 6' 5", stripped to the waist, oiled and kilted strapping Scotsmen who have a firm but gentle touch. They call you "bonny lass" and roll their 'R's' while rubbing heather & honey oils into your softly yielding skin. Followed by a warm scented bath, wrapped in soft towels and laid on a feather day bed. By "laid", I mean placed upon.......not the other thing.....just in case some of you are getting funny ideas. So, who wants brownies and tea...or who wants beamed up...again. Form an orderly queue ladies (and maybe, who knows, gentlemen). :) x

Beam me up, Scottie!

Are you sure about the "laid" part?

Meeee toooooo

I'm at least 25% sure of the "laid" part Deb but don't see it as a problem. BeckyW, I don't care what your signature is, bouncing is NOT allowed, and, Kimberly (momofsixkids), are you really sure you want to go first......? :)

Lassie, I'm up for anything, once anyway!

Last edited:
lassie, you are the ultimate hostess with the mostess. pls beam me up. I did have a similar exsperience at hershey spa.rolled in chocolate, bathed in chocolate and shop the diamond store in a robe while waiting for a chocolate massage

MP, the chocolate sounds much better than mud or sea weed!

mmmmm rolled in chocolate sounds good. Messy, but good.
Hang on....Hershey Spa? Are you pulling my leg Mary Pat? :)
The Highlanders are here oiling up ready for the rest of you arriving and I have added two chocolate fountains for you to dip your selected goodies into. Just pick whatever goody you fancy, dip it in the chocolate, and enjoy....
......Kimberly! PUT THAT MAN DOWN!

Lass, If I can't have the chocolate, can't I at least have the goodie that pleases me?

You got me at "kilted". It'll be my opportunity to finally learn the answer, once and for all, to the big question!

woohoo

lassie, no leg pulling it was a sister trip a week at the spa....wonderful, food, service and spa and a side trip to hershey park like an hour we couldnt leave the spa

kim dip away!

OK, Dip away.
Elaine - Only those who have had to hire a kilt wear undies. The hire shops insist on it. Real Scots, with more kilts in their wardrobes than we have shoes, wear nothing. But don't ever lift a scotsman's kilt,.... it's the same as a man lifting a woman's skirt to see if she's wearing panties. Soooo disrespectful. :) x Is anything worn under the kilt? No, it's all in good working order.

Mairi, give me a couple of days with ballpark food then beam me up! Sounds marvelous!

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back