Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, Golly, Gee Whiz, I forgot we're on Canadian time!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful dad Mike today.

Send some BIG prayers out to Ted H. He is being admitted to Emory, and will be treated for an infection in the spinal cord region. He is a BIG believer in prayer, so get busy!

Amen Lori.
Halleluiah Ted.

Definitely thinking how brave Ted has been, undergoing this surgery twice, and bringing all of us so much hope...definitely praying for Ted and his family.

Talked to my dad tonite and he was having a nice birthday in Dallas. I temporaily deleted a few people from my friend's list due to some differences of opinions right now. I do apologize for making some of my issues to public on here for everyone to read. I was having a pretty rough day at the time. But, I truly want each and every one of you to know that I pray for you all rather you are the PALS or a CALS. Those of you who take care of your loved one's day after day in such a loving way are so admired by me. Those of you who have lost your loved one but still get on here and give your love and support to the rest of us who are scared I admire you so much. You are all so very special. Someday, God will bless you all in paradise. Kim

Happy Friday everyone

Treat of the week: Toasted Bacon Sandwich for breakfast today. Very yummy.
( I've had to cut down bacon consumption- even PJ's getting snug)

Have a fun weekend one and all.

Yes, but virtual bacon has no calories!

Helen,

Virtual bacon tastes like nothing... and even thinking about bacon makes me fat!

Not much going on here. Talked to my dad and he's in good spirits and is sleeping good at night now with the bi-pap. Off this weekend and hope to just relax. Any more news on Ted? Wishing all of you a restful and good weekend. Sorry, for negative posts in the past week. I truly wish all of you well. This forum is for supporting each other and to give a helping hand. I think I forgot that for awhile. I apologize to each and everyone of you who I have offended in the past week or so and plan on proving I'm sorry by posting more positive things or keeping my extremely big mouth shut.

Ted is doing much better...i heard from his wife michelle. His infection is mild and his pain is greatly reduced!

Happy birthday roger and kims dad

Attachments

• birthday-balloons.jpg
    birthday-balloons.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3,188
Glad Ted is better.. Sharon I hope you are ok too..Much love being sent to you. Hey Kim~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back