Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay to new Grandbabies!
Yay for bathroom remodels!
Yay for neighbors who come bearing gifts of food! Any wings left Helen?
Yay to Sadiemae for reminding all of us that this forum is so very, very public!

Yea to grand babies, bathroom remodels and Helen's wings and muffins! Fresh coffee on the table and some shortbread!
Rog's birthday today.... Our celebration is St Louis next week!

Jen

Jen...tell Rog Happy Birthday for me! Enjoy St. Louis next week!

Happy birthday Rog!
love ur nieghbors jen. did u give'em a hint to include the rest of us next week?lol

Happy Birthday Rog!

Don't let that crazy dog cause ya any problems today.

Thank you everyone....Rog wanted a quiet day today, so he's having one..... Got the bipap company to apologize and fix the problem with the machine and its disc....now waiting for the mask! Nutter dog has a day off, trainer comes tomorrow....woohoo! Melissa and Marvelous Maddie should be by later and I think I'll have some of that marvelous salmon I caught at Mairi's for dinner with a caesar salad and pasta.....

Hope you all have a good Monday!

Jen

It's my dad's 78th birthday tomorrow the 11th. I used to be nicknamed the birthday kid. Reason: Dad and mom did a little too much partying if you know what I mean and I came along 9 months later. My birthday is June 9th. So, they pretty much hit the nail on the head. lol

Happy birthday, Roger!

Happy birthdays to Rog and kim's Dad! that salmon sounds so good, I think we'll need to be beamed up again soon.

Anyone like The Antique Roadshow? Some cool stuff on it, wish I could find something in my attic!

Happy, Happy birthday, Kim's dad. Hope this special day is celebrated to the fullest.

Happy birthday to Rog and Kim's dad:)

Happy Birthday to Kim's dad!

Happy Birthday, Rog.

Whew, made it with 2 minutes to spare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back