Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
left a message on f b, the toto page
lori great news about the poop, not surprising that getting rid of s*** makes u feel better!

Hey, All. Just stopping by to say hi. Too tired to post and will try to get on every couple of days. I guess I'm winding down.

My Love to You All,

Good to see you back, Toto. We always get worried when you're not on for a couple of days. Do you know why you're over-tired? Have you been to see a doctor? I'm sorry but I don't know if you use a BiPAP. Take care. I hope you're with somebody who is watching out for you. Thinking of you. Yasmin.

Toto, good question, are you using a bipap, and how hot is it in your room... know you don't have ac, but does the ceiling fan help? Is it ok if I call you sometime, I still have your number I think!

Toto's phone is broken again

whine...dil's mom was diagnosed with stage4 liver ca.
cheese..she seems to be facing it with determination, praying for her.

So sorry Marypat. Must be so hard for everybody. It's just not right.

thanks yasmin

WHINE: My lower back is hurting soooooo bad. Was a "good girl" and took the OTC pain meds during the day, but it's not doing anything. About to take matters into my own hands with something stronger! Hope it works! I need relief NOW!

CHEESE: The home health dude brought my 3-month supplies and gI ot a new mask to try. Was delighted at how easy it was to fit, don and doff (ha, love an occasion to use those crazy words), and *crossing fingers and knocking on wood* it doesn't look like it will agrevate my overly sensitive nose!

Whine..................at my wits end, heard a friend with A L S wants to now "move on" and just in wheelchair when out, he is bulbar and since he cant do the things he wants he's ready to "move on". What can I say?....I feel helpless...:-(

Nothing much you can say Di. We are all so different in how we wish to live, and how much we can deal with.
Just pray for your friends peace. :)

whine...........I guess I already knew that, being an old high school friend united with my old gramme rschool friend he sent us both the same email saying he was waiting till after a visit from his son in the service. Please say a prayer for him also Aly, thank you. He does know I chose to fight, he dosent even want to lose aanything else he says....Damn disease, I hate it. I so want to talk him out of moving on, I dont understand......never will.

di, sry about ur friend. i will pray for him. hope ur toes are a little better anyway. sarah, hope the new mask wrks!

Diane, I guess he doesn't feel that he has anything to live for.... it's not the disease causing that, but something within him. It could be any disease...

Praying that he finds how valued he is by others, and chooses to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back