Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
CA
State
AB
City
Leduc County
Just sitting having a glass of wine and missing Bob so much. The sun is setting right now - a beautiful winter sunset. There are three moose so close by too. Bob would have loved this amazing sight. For some reason, we seem to have more wildlife on our property this year than ever before. As I'm watching all of this I'm trying to feel some kind of peace in my soul like I would have when Bob was here, but I can't. Just sharing....Take care. Yasmin

Last edited:
Yasmin, the picture you painted is beautiful, just lovely, so simple and clear I can see it all, and in my minds eye Bob is right there with you, waiting for you to find the peace he would want you to have.

Thanks Sally. Your reply was really nice - so sweet. I know Bob would want that but I also know he would understand.

Thanks so much so sharing this imagery. I miss the scenery in Bellingham, WA, but I know that AB is the greatest.
Wish I could live there, but the Ministry of Protecting the Great White North rightly doesn't allow us high-stress, Type A warmongers to immigrate. :)

One of my favorite memories of Krissy was in Canada and... well, let's just say you're supposed to stay in the canoe when you're taking pictures or else the moose's will scare the poop out of you. I still remember Kris yelling "Michael! Row faster!" I thought it was funny as hell!

This morning I stopped to look at the blossoms on the trees in the parking lot at work. Beauty is all around us we just have to remember slow down sometimes and take it in something I rarely do!

I'm enjoying all green grass,palms and flowering bushes. When we go back home in two weeks it will be mud season. The sunset last night was beautiful.

Springtime in Atlanta is beautiful. I wish I could enjoy it more. Last night I looked at the blooming trees outside as I came out of church and all I could think about was that this would be his last spring.

Glad that the Canadian wildlife especially your moose are looking after you. Just imagine that Bob sent them.

Spring time in the south! Beautiful, with something new budding or blooming every day now!
(Atchoooooo! Blessed also to find an allergy med that works!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back