Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helen no our thread is fine now, I was going to start one on the group page, but David made it easier.:)

Okay, did all of you hear me hollering to you. I was screaming " where did the tea room go, HELLOOO, can anyone hear me, where did you all go!" Then I finally found you, I was scared that we had run out of tea and chocolate. So now on to the weather, we got dumped on last night with about 6" of snow, and another 6" predicted for tomorrow night. Yucky but very pretty.

Dana

Dana,

I'm glad you have it; we haven't had hardly any! Yeah!

Diane, I'm watching the news looking out for you. Be safe. I'm going to call you DARING DIANE.

Are we missing anybody? Everybody has been accounted for? I guess Aly is building snowmen. Hmmm, I wonder how her artistic ability is? Helen made me think that!

Have a wonderful day morphine starting and Physical Torture at 1. Good to be numby for PT.

Love to All,

Good morning...I'm here for the first time so you see Ms. Pie your friends do find you!

Judy

Good morning, Nice to see we have a chatty group again. I can no longer talk so this wonderful. Enjoying my coffee with baily's creamer...yum! Does anyone have something sweet to share?

Is Aly doing snow angels for us all? If not, Dana you're elected! My day started off a little cloudy but I just heard some good news about a friend so I am very happy, and the sun is out shining.

Are there any croissants today? I'm feeling very decandent, especially like the ones with chocolate in them! Gotta go, my tea is getting cold! Speaking of which, lucky it was relatively warm last night as I ran out of oil... they're supposed to bring me 200 gallons this morning, and a local organization gave me a check for it. I think it's warmer outside than it is inside today! I feel truly blessed to have so many friends that I didn't even know about. And also for all of you ladies (and gents!) you keep me sane... well almost sane!

Love you all!

If you are leaving it up to me to make snow angels it will be more like a snow devil !

Well that's ok too, we all have a little 'bit of the devil in us! Well, maybe not Sequoia! :)

Even Ann told me some stories! :)

Helen, I sent you another PM but not sure if you got it. Give me a little time if you didn't! I'm wanting cornbread and I guess chocolate ensure?

We should have called ourselves "THE KNIGHTESSES OF THE ROUND TABLE" or "THE BIG MOUTHS". 5 pages in record time. All our pent up emotions needing to be mellowed with our Tea and Di's famous brownies. Did anyone realize her brownies are literally known round the world?!

Dana, I figured if Helen was talking about turning the camera off then Aly is probably making anatomically correct snow people. So your up with the angels. But hmmm, I guess they are neither. You get off easy this time.

Oh; Judy, forgive me. Welcome and watch out for Di's famous flying brownies. She puts a little special something in them, virtual of course.

Sometimes I have some-timer's disease, but lately it's getting to be all-the-timers.

Helen, wow I almost blew it. Short PM coming soon.

Dorothy, you made my day! enough said... :)

Yay, the heat is on...

Kids are supposed to be going tubing today, local ski hill has snow makers... only snow around here, little bit of rain right now, so maybe not going today after all.

Good morning! Hope everyone is well and with their cup of tea or coffee in hand. Today I made a whole pot of my favorite tea. It is a special blend from a little shop in Nevada City. My mother in law spoils me with it and bought me two jars! The couple that own this glass shop mix their own and it is divine. Kind of an orange, spicy, black tea. Perfect for a cool, windy morning!:razz:

Yesterday was my birthday, so I gave up nothing for lent. Enjoyed two pieces of a wonderful cake made by a dear friend and even had half a beer! No way I was gonna be able to get rid of my vices....not in my current state of mind. ;-)

Just finished a bowl of fresh strawberries and a granola bar for breakfast - yum! Looking forward to a great day full of sun and smiles.

Oh, and of course, hospice, OT and PT all come today. But I think I will just bury my head back in the sand and pretend they are maids!:shock:

Love and light to all!
Meg

Oh man! I lost 100 of my posts! Now I am just a registered member. bah-humbug!

Good morning Judith Ann, Dorothy Pie, Helen, Dana, Joni, Meg, Kimberly, Ann, Phil and all you pies that I love! It was in the 60s yesterday and we woke up to an inch of snow this morning. So pretty!

I must get cleaned up for this glorious day and straighten the house. A friend is coming for lunch at noon. I'll grab some Earl Gray and a scone though!

I'm so happy today! :) xoxoxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back