Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I crave dark chocolate frequently and it's good for us too!

Marta and Phil, I like your way of thinking!

Kel, whatever don't replace it with a bradford pear. The trunk base is not strong enough to support the branches. That's why you will see them break. If you like that style, I recommend the cleveland pear. Much better trunk base.

OK, I don't know what I'm doing, but I just started a new CT.

It's there Phil! Good job!

Hi friends. Just finished a piece of chocolate cream pie...yummy. Glad our thread is back. Confused for awhile too.

Sally, you are really going to town with your *like* button. We're you Jones-ing for it? ;)

Hi all, I see we are back, Hi Phil, glad to see you like tea too, I tried to like ever post so far, get the number back up for you that are missing them. :p

Hi Becky! Yes, confusing!

Sally, thanks! But it's the posts that determine your member status. You're so sweet!

Oh I liked all the 'likes'! I logged back in and had 10! Made me feel much better after logging in and having none for the last two days...yes I like, my likes ;)

Well noted Dorothy, we will have to talk over the tree kind with fam but I will put in your input!

I don't think Marypat has found us yet...she was missing on roll call.

:). You so cute Sally! Fooie indeed.

I like how we are already on page 4 only after a couple of hrs. We had a lot to say with this new transition! I don't like change, but I suppose it is for the better...actually we might have more people find the tea thread this way!

Well, it's past my bedtime. Maybe when I grow up, I'll be able to stay up with the adults. Sweet dreams, everybody.

How do you ladies (and Phil) "find" things. I just hit the New Posts key, I never look at the Forums page....:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back