Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dorothy, you're a hoot! :)

Hey Dorothy,

Well, I have never gotten used to not having sugar in my tea. Can't stand it in coffee, though. I keep a wide variety around because I find that my taste buds lose sensitivity if I stick to a single variety. If I had to stick to a single one, it would be plain old Tetley black, with coarse ground black pepper added. And I don't think decaf tea tastes like tea.

How do you feel about brownies and pet bodily functions Phil? We don't want to shock you. ;)

I found you all ! Hooray!

Hi Dorothy! we had a couple pines in the back that had to be cut down...it was though because they were choked out and the sprinkler system wasn't working in the area in our backyard. I don't know what the front one was called...it was pretty though...changed colors with the seasons...it kept getting these 3 leaf clover/white moss all over and they said it was common for that kind of tree. It was soooo dead as they told me after they pulled it out. And now the front of our house looks so empty :( We will find another tree though I am sure to replace :)

Hi Phil, and Marta!

uh oh..I just typed a long message and it dissapeared...didn't even go to moderation. TESTING.

There it is :) Just had to catch up...I think we all pressed 'post' at once. haha

We're still working out the bugs I think.

Hey Marta,

Brownies are much too sweet. Annie made me a terrific birthday cake a few years ago - it turns out she forgot to put sugar in it:) Can't stand milk chocolate either. The best chocolate is had by starting with pure cocoa and walking though a room that contains a sugar bowl. Now regarding pet bodily functions...

You don't like chocolate? Hmm...I don't know Phil, that's just not normal. ;)

Hi Phil, what a treat seeing you here. :)
Role call! Susan, Present! Kel, Phil Dorothy, Joni, Marta, Present
We've been floating in cyberspace.
Day 1, no tea, 39 to go...............

Oh, after re-reading your last post, you don't like milk chocolate which is totally acceptable. I miss Ann so much.

Last edited:
Actually, I love chocolate - I just don't like it sweet. You see, I'm a purist when it comes to chocolate (one of the major food groups.)

Oh Susan, You must have been going 'tea' crazy today! As it disappeared physically and virtually!

What a woman Susan! You can do eeeet!

Phil, I'm a chocolate snob too. I will eat milk chocolate in case of emergency.

MMMMM, dark chocolate with a hint of cinnamon.
Yes, next cup Easter Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back