Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Dorothy, you truly crack me up! Maybe you were going to get ready for company or go roast a marshmellow or something. xoxo

HAhahahaha! That happens to me everytime I head for the garage. "What the heck did I want in here?" Then I scan and do the inventory.....take something out of the freezer for dinner? No. Get a tool? Uh, no. Was there something in the car?........

"Drives" me crazy! Invariably, I decide that maybe I SHOULD get something out for dinner and I get distracted.

I'll share my 74 degrees, but keep a little for myself, just this once. My sunny disposition needs a boost this week.

Dorothy, I think you were expecting the CNA, Nurse and Social Worker. Love you goofy gurl!

Hey chickies! Happy Friday. It's 80 here in sunny Fl.
Marta, have fun and ch eck in with us. I need a hot spring. My arms are killing me .
Whats everyone doing this weekend?

You know, I'm a true believer that there is a silver lining to every tragedy, no matter how teeny tiny it can be. Like if your dog dies, your best little four legged friend in the world, the silver lining is that you've just saved a bundle on kibble! Is it worth it? Of course not, but a benefit, none the less.

You all are my silver lining. I value you people beyond words. Are you the perfect tradeoff for having to go through this? Of course not, but You all have made an amazing impact on me and will live on in my heart forever.

I've now upgraded our status from Silver Lining, to Platinum.

Last edited:
No, I remembered. It's lack of sleep. The only neurons firing in me are in my pea sized brain. It was I was going to see if I could add something to my signature and then thought better leave well enough alone.

I used to write lists. So now that the arms are gone, I guess I will have to computer generate my notes! Glad to see we have more family at the table. Now if I leave and forget, just remind me I wanted to wipe up some crumbs.

Lists....wiping, crumbs. Got it!

I do the same thing also, and I have come to realize my brain must be in my butt, because when I stand up to go do something I can't remember what I was going to do. Then when I sit back down it comes to me, so I really think that is where my brain is.

Dana

That's all and fine, but last time I looked, my butt was dragging somewhere around the back of my knees.

Do you think it might be the brownies?

Here's something funny.....every time I post, it says I have made 78 posts.

What?

Of all the things i lost i miss my mind the most ;)

Ok guys you have to stop! Dana, I busted out laughing and someone is wandering around my house. Long story.

Cake, I loved the analogy, but it saddened me too! Loved your thoughts of us and as long as you or anyone remembers us for even a teeny tiny thing we're never really gone. (What really saddened me was the dog. We lost our female chow in the past year and I had never witnessed something or someone die before until her. And then I realized it what it will be like when a person dies. I guess I always kept that thought hidden in that brain until she passed. Oops, I told a story. My cat died 22 years ago and she was my first love after my kids.)

See how that brain works or doesn't?

Cake, you posted while I was "typing". We don't increase on any of the new threads: Tea, Pub, Christian and possibly Birthdays. Now you have to voice your opinions on the pALS, Do I Have et cetera. It stinks I know and I think they made our pages longer on the new ones because we had 10 pages and 150 posts. And a lot of mine are looong!

I keep saying change is a good thing over and over, mostly because I forget.

Toto/Dorothy....sorry to have made you sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back