Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
New York
City
Syracuse
Hello all I hope this finds everyone in good spirits...so I had an app with a neuro today I told him of all my symptoms and my most recent newer one weak knees,toe spasms,cramps in foot and thigh, and the most alarming whenever I smile talk or move face the muscles twitch/flutter as well when I close my eyes, also when i look at the bottom of ny feet where I feel lots of tingling I can see it moving, plus the tongue fasciculations;/ all has me very uneasy he did i his routine strength test i guess and the reflex's...he didn't say much to me at all except he wants blood work, MRI, emg/nvc to make sure its not anything like my father(who has ALS) he also said he wanted to test for other muscular diseases;( I'm so scared and would just like insight of some sort...and i know you all aren't dr's or neuro's just honestly scared. Thank you all xoxoxo

P.s also my toes spasm I'm guessing because of the twitching in legs, and throat almost feels like something heavy is on it or closing.:confused:

Baxter,

As I've said to you before, what you describe doesn't sound like ALS at all. Let the neuro you saw today do his job and, when he finds out what's wrong with you, if anything, he'll let you know. All of the worry and panic you're putting yourself through now is really unnecessary.

I agree with trfogey, doesn't sound like ALS to me either.

Thank you both very much immensely I'm going to take everyones especially trfogey and just leave it to the doctors...and again I hope all is well with everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back