Watch and VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was very easy to do! Thanks, Lori.

It is a 500 dollar prize to the PALS who did the film if it gets the most votes!

Is it a one time vote, or a daily thing, Lori?

Voted, hope it wins!

Done. And thank you for telling us about it. This is one reason that I love belonging to the forum family. Best we can do here is the Jameson film festival!

I believe it is only one vote

Very moving, the music, the film woven so beautifully together....I will forward this to friends and family!
Thanks Lori

voted :0) ty for the link I loved how the movie was put together, the song however did not move me that comes down to personal taste many may think mines suxs lol.

Voted. Well done

Thats was so sad and brought me to tears. I did vote and I would vote thousands of times if it let me. Thank you for sharing this. More people should be aware of this. I wish there was a mircle cure. I pray so hard for all of you who have it and your families. My mom has it and it has changed so many things in my life. Makes you really appreciate life and what you have now.
Sandy

Thank you for sharing this Sadiemae...very emotional. Thanks for the opportunity to vote. It will be good to share with friends and family who don't understand when I try to explain...and then they can vote.

Thanks for sharing Sadiemae. I apologize but I couldn't watch the entire thing as my emotions would probably completely let go. But my vote is in and I hope that the video spurs donations for the research to help people like my PALS.

Thank you Lori, (it was easy)

I'm always impressed with how much you are able to find in the areas of research, education, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back