Diagnosis
5/2008
Country
US
State
Ga
City
Snellville
I took a nasty spill today at the bottom of the stairs, and really hurt my back. I sure hop I can recover from this one!

O, dear, Phil! My thoughts are with you! Love and hugs (gentle), Joan

Phil, I'm so sorry. I sure hope you do begin to feel better soon and have no lasting damage.

So sorry Phil, hope you mend soon!

Phil I hope you are feeling better. Stay strong and keep the faith my friend!

Last edited:
I'm sorry you fell, Phil. Hope you're not in too much pain and that any damage is short lived!

Wine is a good painkiller Phil. Don't be on the stairs after though.

AL.

I'm so sorry to hear about your fall. Try to keep a good thought. Sending prayers.
Judy

Thanks for all the kind words! They are helping (knock on wood)! Looks like I will recover thank God. I thought that I really hurt myself this time! Yall are the best!

Dear Phil,
I have been missing your input and your avatar, happy to hear you
are recovering from your fall, please take care.
blessings, Pat

Phil, I'm glad you're feeling better. Be careful on those stairs buddy, the last one us a doozey!

Phil! I would call you crazy for using the stairs, but I've used that word up on my husband! LOL So, I'll call you adventurous! But, please leave the adventures for when you have a "spotter!" I know you don't want to end up in the ER!

Hope your back improves! Have someone put some heat and ice on the thing and hope for the best!

Sorry about your spill. Seems it is a part of the game....at least once a week for me.

Glad you are ok.

Keep us posted on your progress. I hope all is well and that you mend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back