Diagnosis
03/2009
Country
US
State
NY
City
Chateaugay
My mother has gained back 5 pounds since she got her tube on May 10th. I think that is great and she says she feels a little more peppy than before. I hope that everyone who needs a tube gets it at the right time. It does make a big difference.

Dana

What great news Dana! How wonderful that your mom gained weight. I agree on your statement about getting the feeding tube. It definitely seemed to help your mom!

Good news Dana. Keeping your weight up is one of the most important things you can do for yourself.

AL.

Dana
WONDERFUL! It's lift's my heart to hear some good news. Best of continued good wishes to your mom.

That is good news! We are heading to the GI on 7/16. I'm guessing they will want to put the tube in shortly after that. Hopefully, it will be good for us, too.

Dana,

That is fantastic! Kudos to your Mom.

The other Dana

hi dana great news keep the nutrition flowing its very important glad for you all

Great news Dana!

YEay!Way to go. Thank s for sharing

That is wonderful news Dana, dad has maintained his now for 8 weeks it is the little things we are grateful for in this journey. I agree with your statement about getting the peg a the right time and hope anyone who might be struggling with this decision finds your thread and gains insight that helps them with their decision.Tthanks for the update and keep us informed.Prayers go with you and your family.

Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes. It means so much to us to have this wonderful support group.

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back