Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
MI
City
Iron Mountain
i have been on it for10 months and hear it may prolong your life for a few months is this drug really worth that.it puts a strain on the liver very bad.wouldnt it be better to take pure creatine ive done some research on it and it suppose to benifit those with als what do you all think

I am due to start it now but they are going to take blood tests every two weeks so I suppose that would sort out if there were a problem?

Personally, if you can afford it or have a drug plan and the side effects don't bother you I think it's worth it to take it. A lot of the slow progressors take it. Does it slow it for us. I don't know.

AL.

I agree with Al, (i dont think i have ever disagreed with him) :lol:

I have been on it since diagnosed. app 20 months and does it work, i dont know but i will continue taking them. (no side effects for me)

cheers
Peter

Well....Its not exactly a miracle cure! Smell what I'm stepping in?

i hear ya phil ive abused my liver with drinking and drugs for years .i havent drank or did any bad drugs for 10 years ,but i believe my progression is running its course it only took 9 months and im on a feeding tube since i was diagnosed well im going to talk to my nuro i just dont want to stop until she gets her say in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back