Status
Not open for further replies.
As well keep sharing the link! Ante Up!? the more people vote everyday the better chance we will have to make a Huge difference with ALS Awareness! :-D:-D

Voted again! - Bumped this thread.

we need more Votes, the second place team is catching up! I know it's asking a lot to vote everyday for a whole month.. but please do it for those who no longer can.. Thank you! VOTE For Kinga

And they are moving up quickly... they were 900 votes away. Now it's fewer than 600. They are picking up steam and we're losing steam.

Facebook is helpful - but it's even more helpful if you email your contact list. The response rate to emails from friends is much higher than random people on facebook who are getting bombarded with a newsfeed full of stuff from multiple friends.

Just logged in my 3 email addresses/votes!
Go Kinga!

Less than 300 votes separating us now. Voting is great... really great! But we need to use our email lists and ask our friends to vote and ask their friends to vote.

Kinga is less than 200 ahead.
Need to vote for her every day.

MMMMMMMMMMMMM i just tried to do it then and i couldnt vote due to it telling me i had already voted today.
I dont know what is going on, must be a time thing as i voted late yesterday.
I will keep on trying.

cheers
Peter

Just voted, now Kinga is about 150 behind those 2 girls. (they should be made to split their vote. 2 on to one isnt fair)

cheers
Peter

I did my 4 a few minutes ago, we need more votes!

Voted again! Bumped this thread. She is 7 behind right now.

Now she is 7 ahead but that it not a very comfortable margin. KEEP VOTING!

Just voted again, but losing her lead...keep voting!

Folks - the most effective way to gain votes is to ask your friends to vote - via email.

It is the single most productive way to get results.

I know it's not always easy to ask for help. But this is just asking people to click a link... it's about 10 seconds of their time, without moving. Huge numbers of people ignore posts on forums and facebook, but the majority of the people you email will take a second to vote and will also forward your email to people they know.

I've emailed everyone I know - from former teachers, to past employers, to friends & family... and I shared Kinga's story with them and asked them to vote. Additionally, I posted her story on my personal blog - and on Facebook and Twitter accounts asking people to vote.

We can do this! We just have to ask people to help us do it :)

OMG! Come on people! Kinga is at 6854 but her contenders are at 6776! I had already emailed via private email everyone in my address book-I wish my monkey's could vote!

I just did my 5 votes and she is ahead by 90. That is still too close! Keep on voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back