Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it every day. I have 9 emails

thank you lori! :D

keep voting everyone! we need to keep this going until may 25th! I know we can do it :D

Kinga baby girl, will you send me a write up and link and I WILL POST IT ON THEIR WEB if I can and also on Compassionate Care and ALSTDI and any where else that I can think of! I think we have a new DISEASE and I am naming it ALS APATHY! growling and gitting my teeth

FYI I blocked/deleted/ banished family on facebook that could not bother to reply and vote! If they can not support me, I have NO NEED of them.

Kinga is at 4022 but those 2 that are backed by the Cancer Society are not that far behind. VOTE!

vote count is now 4388 Lets keep it up!

Kinga is at 4633 this morning. This is going to be an endurance race so do not give up! Would any of you be willing to post the blurb on ALSA, ALSTDI, Compassionate Care and all of those other web sites that are suppose to be so interested in supporting PALS and CALS! Thank you and keep voting so we can kick ALS A$$!

thank you so so so much everyone! please check out my profile im posting some pictures from the ALS Canada awards banquet where i won the Leader of Tomorrow award!

nevermind i can't upload the pictures here.. BUT if you go on Facebook and search the group My Life With ALS! I will post them on there!

You GO girl! Over a thousand points up, Keep it up everyone!

Has anyone posted the mike and ike contest anywhere else? Kinga's victory is OUR VICTORY! We can prove to the WORLD that we can cooperate and that we are not a splintered effort! If we have to be "ORPHANS" let's howl loudly and get attention!

posted on face book, my space, and in an open letter to my friends on yahoo. I actually signed up for a hot mail acct today to get my total to 10 a day! HUGS Lori

way to go lori!

Kinga is at 5190 but there are two that are not that far behind. VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back