Status
Not open for further replies.
Outstanding job guys... I notice that her votes are coming in several hours earlier than they usually do, so lets hope that they don't pull some bizarre 3000 vote over night.

Thanks so much for all your help. 24 hours left! :grin:

can any body let me know just how long to go to vote as i dont want to miss out tomorrow with my votes. Too hard to work out the exact time when it cuts off for me.

cheers
Peter

P.S. just voted

Peter, the rules and regulations say that the cut off time is 11:59 pm Eastern so I don't know exactly how that works for you but I am glad that you asked because now I know that can vote up until 9:59 pm in my time zone.

Ok, I found a cool time zone converter and according to it May 25, 11:59 pm Eastern Daylight Time (the contest rules don't actually say Daylight Time) is May 26, 1:29 pm in Adelaide (assuming you are in the same time zone as Adelaide).

The World Clock – Time Zone Converter

So keep the time difference in mind folks and vote early.

Thanks Barry i will vote in the morning.
Kinga is still app 3000 ahead, be interesting in the morning to see what the score is.

Cheers
Peter

We are on the home WINNING stretch! Kinga is 63969 a nd Xiren is 62010 at 0600 my time. VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Still in the lead after my morning vote!

Go Kinga! You are in the lead as of 12:05 pm East Coast USA time. Woo Hoo! My family and friends have all voted for you daily. I'm going to see who else I can get to vote! Way to go girl! :D

All done voting, Kinga has a good lead, don't let that stop you. For all you west coasters, deadline to vote is 8:59pm.

Voted! She is up - hope she wins!

Kinga is at 66954 and Xiren is at 62552! Chewing my toenails!

When Kay Marie posted an hour and a half ago Kinga was up 4,402 over Xiren and now she is up 4,648 so keep up the good work and keep voting if you can. The suspense is killing me! :shock::shock:

Hi everyone,
Thank you so much for supporting me through this contest! Wether you only voted once or voted your hearts out, you all made a huge difference. Not only in this contest but in my life. I never imagined I would get the support that I did, it has been incredible and over whelming at the same time. I made it to top 10 but WE, together and uniting made it to top 3!

The things we can accomplish together is amazing! I hope to keep in touch with each and every one of you! I know together we can make a difference and get ALS the well deserved awareness that it needs!

I also hope each of you will consider connecting with Laurie Pringle at the ALS Society of Canada. There are so many ways we can work together to help and they are more than happy to support your ideas for events, fundraising and awareness.

Laurie Pringle from the ALS Society of Canada also asked me to share the following message with you:

Wow... just Wow! I can't tell you how impressed everyone is at the ALS Society of Canada. Your support and votes throughout this past month, have been nothing short of amazing. I've had the chance to speak directly with many of you and I hope you'll all take a second to friend me on Facebook, follow @alscanada on Twitter or email me at [email protected] so I can thank you all personally. It's your passion and support that keeps us going every day... So thank you - from the bottom of my heart and from everyone at ALS Canada.

KINGA 67408 :lol::lol::lol:

2nd place...62600
GOOOO KINGA!:-D

amazing job everyone! there is 3 hours left to vote as of right now! :) :) :) thank you so so much for the support! there should be a thank you post coming soon it just has to be approved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back